" Qingming shines brightly like a star, Boya's bow springs with joy. " Qingming finally found someone he wants to protect ! I loved the movie in its entirety, it was such a pleasure to the eyes (I'm probably guilty for losing focus at times because of their beauty hahah) and to the ears (dreamy ost)
"just a heads up, this is a sad story" silly me for not taking it seriously TT I loved to see how they were there for each other and healed together, it was a fun ride
loved this as much as the first season and I wouldn't have minded diving into another journey with the ensemble, things just got a lot more interesting ! (the way they left us with so many clues for a third season but didn't give us one is a crime TT)
the rain killed the butterfly.... that's why he hates the rain the butterfly always followed jen yao and after his death sentence the moth goes to see hsiao tung.... TT in the end the moth and the butterfly are finally together
what a journey ! I loved the group's dynamics and how it kept me guessing most of the time as it delved deeper into the story.... plus I was pleasantly surprised to see so many familiar faces (what a cast !)
this was so pleasing to the eyes, if time just stopped at that frozen lake scene it would've been so nice.... and why did it end like that ?! I'll take the ending song lyrics as his unspoken words
Boya's bow springs with joy. "
Qingming finally found someone he wants to protect !
I loved the movie in its entirety, it was such a pleasure to the eyes (I'm probably guilty for losing focus at times because of their beauty hahah) and to the ears (dreamy ost)
(the way they left us with so many clues for a third season but didn't give us one is a crime TT)
the butterfly always followed jen yao and after his death sentence the moth goes to see hsiao tung.... TT in the end the moth and the butterfly are finally together
" I'm fine. Thank you. And you ? " ♥
the ost just can't leave my mind, so memorable !
don't miss out the ending credits' scene at the end !