Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 6 hours ago
  • Location: 天堂 ❃ paradise
  • Contribution Points: 22 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: July 31, 2023
" Qingming shines brightly like a star,
Boya's bow springs with joy. "
Qingming finally found someone he wants to protect !
I loved the movie in its entirety, it was such a pleasure to the eyes (I'm probably guilty for losing focus at times because of their beauty hahah) and to the ears (dreamy ost)
0 0
On The First Ride • 6 days ago
Title The First Ride Spoiler
"just a heads up, this is a sad story" silly me for not taking it seriously TT I loved to see how they were there for each other and healed together, it was a fun ride
0 0
loved this as much as the first season and I wouldn't have minded diving into another journey with the ensemble, things just got a lot more interesting !
(the way they left us with so many clues for a third season but didn't give us one is a crime TT)
0 0
On Had I Not Seen the Sun Part 2 • 15 days ago
the rain killed the butterfly.... that's why he hates the rain
the butterfly always followed jen yao and after his death sentence the moth goes to see hsiao tung.... TT in the end the moth and the butterfly are finally together
0 0
On Parallel World • Jul 29, 2026
what a journey ! I loved the group's dynamics and how it kept me guessing most of the time as it delved deeper into the story.... plus I was pleasantly surprised to see so many familiar faces (what a cast !)
2 0
On My Sunshine • Jul 12, 2026
Title My Sunshine Spoiler
this was so pleasing to the eyes, if time just stopped at that frozen lake scene it would've been so nice.... and why did it end like that ?! I'll take the ending song lyrics as his unspoken words
0 0
On Gemini • Jul 11, 2026
Title Gemini
what a treat this was ♥ such great chemistry in a short length drama and there were also some memorable scenes and lines in the midst of it !
2 0
On About Youth • Jun 27, 2026
Title About Youth
so sweet~ the way they looked at each other and their smiles were so precious ♥ and the music is so addicting to listen to !
2 0
On Trillion Game • Jun 22, 2026
what a rollercoaster !! the trust Gaku had in Haru I could never hahah I will miss this duo !
2 0