K-Drama
On 18 Again • Oct 17, 2020
Title 18 Again
Really impressed by Lee Do Hyun..
19 0
On Do You Like Brahms? • Sep 30, 2020
Title Do You Like Brahms?
This might be the first drama where I enjoy Kim Min Jae's performance. He gained himself a fan!
1 0
On Do You Like Brahms? • Sep 7, 2020
Title Do You Like Brahms?
I regret starting this while airing... everything about it is so good.
10 0
On It's Okay to Not Be Okay • Jul 18, 2020
Title It's Okay to Not Be Okay Spoiler
There was absolutely NO reason for that one nurse to be blasting Gangtae and Moonyoung's business like that regardless of whether they both work/worked there or not. How annoying.
5 1
On It's Okay to Not Be Okay • Jun 28, 2020
Title It's Okay to Not Be Okay
This is getting so so good... WOW
5 0
On Good Casting • Jun 26, 2020
Title Good Casting
The writers could've done so much to Gang Woo Won as a character... how disappointing.
3 0
On The Romance of Tiger and Rose • Jun 15, 2020
Title The Romance of Tiger and Rose
This drama is illogical and borderline ridiculous... but I can't stop watching it lol.
8 0
On Flower of Evil • Jun 15, 2020
Title Flower of Evil
Missed Chaewon so much!! Rooting for this drama <3
4 0
On Hospital Playlist • May 29, 2020
Title Hospital Playlist
One of the best dramas of the year for me! I loved every single episode!!!
4 0
On 2gether • May 23, 2020
Title 2gether
The last episode make me realize that I enjoyed Type and Man's relationship development more than the main leads... to think I was wholeheartedly rooting for this series and especially Tine and Sawarat's character growth since the beginning.. only for this to happen.
7 0
On 2gether • Apr 11, 2020
Title 2gether
Earn is so so cute, I'm in love with her!
5 0
Replying to cece • Apr 4, 2020
Title 2gether Spoiler
I see what you mean, and I'm grasping at straws here but it could have stemmed from Sarawat's shock that he finally…
I agree with you! I was thinking in the sense of OP's perspective and how they were referring to how Sarawat was standoff-ish towards Tine before he knew what Tine asked of him (ie. Tine having to chase after Sarawat in that one scene where he was in the car before he knew about the favor in the first episode (?)). However, I also think apart of it was simply due to Sawarat's introverted personality.
2 0
On 2gether • Apr 3, 2020
Title 2gether
Tine!!! Tine!! Tine!! The boy is an absolute gem! That's honestly all I have to say after this episode.
5 0
Replying to 2gether • Apr 3, 2020
Title 2gether Spoiler
Replying to deleted comment
I see what you mean, and I'm grasping at straws here but it could have stemmed from Sarawat's shock that he finally gets to see Tine in person after a year of pining over him in his head and the initial denial of his own feelings. Perhaps, he wasn't aware of how deep his own feelings for Tine were at that time? So maybe after the several times Tine asked him for the favor and finding out Tine likes girls, Sarawat just succumbed to the thought of being in a relationship with him. I've never read the novel but I've read analyses of what some of the readers have to say and apparently in the novel, Sarawat's feelings for Tine are inherently deeper and way more intense than what we see in the show. I don't plan on reading it since I'm uncomfortable with the noncon aspects of the novel.
0 2
Replying to Pincolino • Mar 28, 2020
Title 2gether
"But since this is his first series, I commend him for the fast improvement!" I don't think he improved, he was…
Hm, I don't know. I felt like Win's acting came off stiff as times in the previous episodes (ie. body posture, etc). But now that I think about it, Tine's character as a whole is the embodiment of awkwardness! I might just be extremely picky, haha. But the way he expressed his hurt, anger, concern, and confusion through his eyes in this episode was so impressive, I was blown away! If he's this good now, I can already imagine how tremendous he'll be in the future. I definitely agree about Win being a better actor than Bright, at least in this series. Given the fact that I've never watched Bright in his other works, I don't want to assume. He oozes charm and charisma, so I can see why he's the one out of the two that's mentioned the most, but I think he has room for improvement in the comedy genre. The only BL that has ever gotten me this excited was Sotus, I'm simply captivated by these two!
0 1
On 2gether • Mar 28, 2020
Title 2gether Spoiler
Oh gosh, episode 6 solidified my interest in this series! Win delivered a few more layers of emotion that I hadn't really felt in the previous episodes; but since this is his first series, I commend him for the fast improvement! I saw a comment about how Tine's jealousy was developed rather abruptly, but I felt it was relatively natural considering the chaotic direction, fast pacing, and extremely muddled storylines in other BLs. Taking into account of the constant flirting (in both public and private), the unexpected kiss, Sarawat hurting his knee (as minor as it was), the little connection they have regarding Scrubb (especially when Sarawat serenades Tine w/ their songs lol), I find it believable that Tine's confusion about his own feelings and the way Sarawat feels towards him accumulated into jealousy for the first time in this episode. I'm excited for what's to come and hope the series will continue its momentum.
14 3
On 2gether • Mar 21, 2020
Title 2gether
I went into this with semi-low expectations. However, as someone who prioritizes acting and pacing of a story in dramas, this series has been my favorite to watch out of all the bls currently airing! Main leads have chemistry and are convincing in their roles. Excited for what's to come after ep 5!
17 0
On An Incurable Case of Love • Mar 21, 2020
Title An Incurable Case of Love
Really light-hearted and wholesome! A story that shouldn't require any overthinking — exactly what you need in times of mayhem.
10 0
On 2 Moons 2 • Jan 5, 2020
Title 2 Moons 2
Definitely better than the first season by a landslide.
3 0
On The Untamed • Nov 29, 2019
Title The Untamed
Despite negative criticisms the drama received when it was still premiering at the time, I'm really glad that I didn't drop this after 15 episodes. The characters were truly thought provoking as I haven't been so emotionally invested in a drama since Ashes of Love. It gave me a lot to think about in regards to the profound questions of nature vs nurture and good vs evil. I also struggled to form a solid opinion on Jiang Cheng; there were times when I understood where he was coming from but I had difficulty accepting some of his decisions. I wished the ending gave me more closure between him and WeiYing. Although, I think the novel will be able to answer most of my curiosities.
5 2
