Editorials Replying to daisy1800 • Jul 27, 2026
Title Never-Ending Summer
It has the happiest ending
This is literally one of the most romantic drama I have ever watched. Enjoy
5 0
Replying to Kamlyn blossoms • Jul 27, 2026
Title Never-Ending Summer
I want to watch it but one thing is stopping me. Is it a sad ending drama? Do let me know if one of the main lead's…
It has the happiest ending
6 2
CloudA • Jul 27, 2026
Review Overdo
Finally a real review.
2 1
On Love for You • Jul 27, 2026
Title Love for You
How much older is Chen Yi than Miao Jing?
0 2
Replying to carebeardrama • Jul 26, 2026
Title Never-Ending Summer
i dont know daniel's acting has gotten better or he has gotten even more handsome or his chemistry is just that…
You are only at ep13, prepare 3 more boxes of tissue for later episodes.
0 0
Lily Alice • Jul 21, 2026
Article Zhao Jin Mai and Wang An Yu's 'A Journey to Glow' holds filming commencement ceremony
So pretty 😍
5 0
On Road to Success • Jul 20, 2026
Title Road to Success
Underrated, the best among the current airing dramas, Ester never disappoints.
15 1
Replying to Rara • Jul 19, 2026
Title Overdo
Some of you be patient it’s only 5 episodes
For real, I have never seen a comment section so chaotic.
7 0
Replying to KarenFischer • Jul 19, 2026
Title Overdo
I really hope this drama improves because if it continues like this, it will be one of the worst of the year.
Really?
0 0
Replying to ElanneH • Jul 19, 2026
Title Overdo
The "don't watch it if you don't like it but also don't rate it if you don't like but also don't rate it if…
I think you might want to give it more time, this drama has 32 episodes. Also keep a realistic expectation, not all ZLH dramas are master piece, most of his dramas were actually average.
6 0
Replying to petra • Jul 19, 2026
Title Overdo
7.8 is insane...
People rated this by the ai intro
1 0
On Overdo • Jul 19, 2026
Title Overdo
I love how chaotic Cdrama comment section is, especially at the beginning of a drama. I am waiting for the dust to settle...
7 0
Replying to littleberry09 • Jul 18, 2026
Title Overdo
I'm glad it's atleast on Viki, I hate going to IQIYI as a last resort 😭
Get the IQIYI annual subscription when it's on sale in May and November, it's 60% off the regular price. I got mine for arround $50.
1 1
Replying to Midnight_Script • Jul 16, 2026
Title Never-Ending Summer
only to the old watchers, is this cdrama worth it ? should i start or not ?
Most people loved it. Give it a try. The romance is epic
0 0
Replying to Youbond-WilmaXu • Jul 15, 2026
Title Never-Ending Summer
this drama is widely critisized in China, surprise to see so high rate here, haha
C-netizen likes different things from international viewers. They also disliked The First Frost and Pursuit of Jade.
2 1
Replying to Alora • Jul 12, 2026
Title Never-Ending Summer
i need recommendations😭
Speed and Love if you don't mind Esther
1 1
Replying to wydings • Jul 6, 2026
Title Love for You
this drama got me romanticizing about a life where i have no parents and i'm picking up parts at the dump with…
If you pray hard enough, in your next life, you could live like that. 😃
1 0
Replying to michelleoc • Jul 6, 2026
Title Never-Ending Summer
Anyplace else to watch other than MGTV or iQiYi (in US)? My husband will kill me if I pay for another platform…
You could get a monthly IQIYI subscription just to watch this show. I got an annual subscription when it was on sale for $50, the sales are in May and November
1 0
Replying to Laurence • Jul 4, 2026
Title Never-Ending Summer
Why isn't it on iQIYI?
It's on IQIYI in US
1 1
On Blossoms of Power • Jul 3, 2026
Title Blossoms of Power
Will this be on Viki?
4 0