Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 38 minutes ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: January 13, 2024
Replying to worldkdramafan2025 • 17 days ago
Netflix and Youku have a licensing agreement.
I wish Youku has a TV app. I prefer watch my dramas on a big screen
1 1
Replying to dyh • Sep 11, 2026
does anyone have any other recommendations to watch on youku? cos i paid just to watch this drama along with the…
Love in the Cloud, The First Frost, Hidden Love
2 0
Replying to Mstique • Sep 11, 2026
Ladies and gents, please drop modern drama recommendations where the ml is mature and manly, and has acting skills.…
Will love in Spring
1 2
Replying to Mira • Aug 10, 2026
Title Overdo
it's uphill 🤩.🔥🔥💥💥💥🔫😎☔
Unfair 😭 😭
5 1
On Overdo • Aug 10, 2026
Title Overdo
What's up with the rating? I am at episodes 12 and it's so good. Did it go downhill in later episodes?
6 5
Replying to irmar • Aug 9, 2026
Cookie cutter screenplays. They are all the same, they start as young lovers, then the girl leaves the boy for…
It seems you are looking for a more realistic drama, this drama is romance heavy, but not much anything else. I loved it though.
You should check out Road to Success, another recent drama, it follows a very different story line, maybe you will enjoy it more.
1 1
Replying to femi • Aug 4, 2026
No! Should I?
It's just Esther played a mature role in that drama. It's a really good sports drama and is worth to check out.
0 1
Replying to caroline • Aug 2, 2026
Title Love for You
till ep 9/10 it was honestly the best show I've ever watched and after that I wished i stopped watching it at…
Just keep going, there are still many good moments ahead.
1 1
Replying to Blue Fairy 0325 • Aug 2, 2026
Person Song Wei Long
New endorsements to be announced soon;GANT and FILA
What does that mean? So is he going to make commercial for these brands?
0 1
Replying to Geminicoookie • Jul 31, 2026
Title Love for You
I just finished this and I’m in a slump again😭can someone recommend something like this or Amidst a snowstorm,love…
You need to watch Never ending summer if you want chemistry and romance. Dazzling is pretty good too
2 0
On Love for You • Jul 31, 2026
Title Love for You
Beautiful drama with emotional depth, not a light watching. A few boring work related episodes in the middle that I fast forwarded, other than that, I loved every thing about this drama. Highly recommend.
6 0