Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 3 hours ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: January 13, 2024
Replying to SFA • Jan 5, 2026
also if you guys have any suggestions for Cdramas please let me knowwww🤭
The first frost, Meet Yourself, The best thing.
1 0
Replying to maan • Jan 2, 2026
This is my first Chinese drama, and wauw 10/10!!! it was realllyyyyy good . Does anyone have recommendations for…
If you like light and cute, watch Hidden Love.
0 0
On Shine on Me • Jan 2, 2026
Title Shine on Me
Just finished 4 episodes, Zhao jinmai is so cute 😍 I might need to binge this one.
13 1
Replying to Bajpai • Dec 30, 2025
Person Zhao Lu Si
She's Still reading the scripts, and in between to make the decision which to choose.....
Good to know. :-)
1 0
Replying to issara90bb • Dec 30, 2025
can you suggested some your your favorite one? I like investigation genre drama, and just get into cdrama, mostly…
These are the ones I watched this year, mostly on IQIYI app, you might be able to find them on YouTube too:
Day and Night, The Bad kids, Dead End, The Long Night, Beneath the Undertow, Breaking the shadows, Sand Storm
I heard Under the Skin and The Long season are good too but I haven't checked them out
0 1
On Zhao Lu Si • Dec 29, 2025
Person Zhao Lu Si
Will Lusi make dramas again? I don't see any new ones on her list.
2 3
Replying to daisy1800 • Dec 28, 2025
Yes, her acting changs in later episodes, after episode 19, to portray a more mature 26 year old.
You will not regret.
0 0
Replying to Ell • Dec 28, 2025
No hate to ysx as a person in real life (disclaimer since i don't want to be jumped lol), but i really cant stand…
Yes, her acting changs in later episodes, after episode 19, to portray a more mature 26 year old.
10 2
Replying to deejells • Dec 27, 2025
If you ever want more cdrama reccs, lmk! just tell me what you like and what kdramas are your favourite and I'll…
Watch Hidden Love, it's a great drama for C drama beginner. It's a romcom
0 0
Replying to Cya615 • Dec 21, 2025
How come the rating went down .... ?Catching up
Since so many people need to rate this drama solely on how much they dislike Ester's voice, Its impossible for this drama to receive a fair rating.
5 0
On Twelve Letters • Oct 5, 2025
This is what I call a masterpiece. Just as I thought that since I have watched too many dramas that I have became numb and wouldn't be affected emotionally by any drama anymore, this one comes along...
9 0
Replying to Uvimolla • Oct 5, 2025
I am hesitant to start this drama. Generally i like nostalgia and very emotional youth drama otherwise i feel…
Despite most of the story happened in their senior high school, this is nothing like any of these youth dramas that I have watched. It is so well produced in every way you should give it a try.
2 0
Replying to Jamesdaggett • Aug 28, 2025
Title Shadow Love
I love how unrealistic and far from reality cdrama is these days Well-done They are only like one or two cdrama…
Perhaps you have watched too many dramas so nothing is new and fresh anymore? Just take a break from watching dramas and enjoy other things in life. I personally do that once a while just to get out of a drama slump.
1 0
Replying to nestybug8 • Aug 22, 2025
It is exclusively in Disney+ in the US if I'm not mistaken
It's "coming soon" on Viki for the US region
0 1
Replying to kara • Aug 5, 2025
this list made me realize how typecast c-actresses are
You have only watched idol c dramas. Unfortunately this type of dramas are most accessible to international viewers
3 0
Replying to Feud • Jun 9, 2025
Title Feud
Replying to deleted comment
The Journey of Legend, anothet wuxia drama by ChengYi is coming out this year,
0 0