Editorials
On Never-Ending Summer • Jun 30, 2026
Title Never-Ending Summer
Young love beautifully portrayed here.
2 0
On The Eternal Fragrance • Jun 27, 2026
Title The Eternal Fragrance
I wish Viki or Netflix will pick it up.
5 2
On The Eternal Fragrance • Jun 26, 2026
Title The Eternal Fragrance
Is this on Viki?
0 1
Replying to QuinterLizz • Jun 20, 2026
Title Never-Ending Summer
Is dazzling worth watching
You should give it a try. The story is not all that logic but I was pretty hooked, finished it in 3 days. I loved the setting of the ocean town and both leads.
0 0
On Never-Ending Summer • Jun 19, 2026
Title Never-Ending Summer
This seem to be binge worthy show, like Dazzling, I will wait until all episodes are out, patiently ...
5 0
Replying to Dazzling • Jun 12, 2026
Title Dazzling
Replying to deleted comment
Weird comment.
3 0
Replying to daisy1800 • Apr 27, 2026
Title Light to the Night
So real. I have watched many great non-idol C dramas and they all received unfair low rating on MDL.
Thank you
0 0
Replying to daisy1800 • Apr 27, 2026
Title Light to the Night
So real. I have watched many great non-idol C dramas and they all received unfair low rating on MDL.
The most recent watches are: Beloved; Sunsets , secres , regrets; Dead end. All on IQIYI
0 3
Replying to daisy1800 • Apr 27, 2026
Title Light to the Night
So real. I have watched many great non-idol C dramas and they all received unfair low rating on MDL.
The most recent watches are: Beloved; Sunsets , secres , regrets; Dead end. All on IQIYI
1 0
Replying to XYE0305 • Apr 27, 2026
Title Light to the Night
Lmao 7.9 people really don't like these kind of stories on this site
So real. I have watched many great non-idol C dramas and they all received unfair low rating on MDL.
6 7
Lily Alice • Apr 24, 2026
Article Zhang Ling He hailed as a 'Chinese superstar sweeping across France'
Congratulations, Zhang LingHe definitely gained many new international fans.
6 0
On Sunsets Secrets Regrets • Apr 11, 2026
Title Sunsets Secrets Regrets
This is so much better than most of the popular rom-coms, idol dramas
3 1
Replying to daisy1800 • Apr 3, 2026
Article China tells C-dramas to end idolization of looks and apply Xi Jinping Thought on Culture
There are plenty of C dramas with realistic story line and oridinary looking actors. Not all c dramas are idol…
Yes, C dramas are actually pretty diverse, I have IQIYI subscription so i know that. But all dramas landed on Viki and Netflix are idol dramas.
2 1
Replying to 9lives • Apr 3, 2026
Article China tells C-dramas to end idolization of looks and apply Xi Jinping Thought on Culture
People be missing the point here so badly it’s sad and funny simultaneously.Maybe we can still carry on with…
There are plenty of C dramas with realistic story line and oridinary looking actors. Not all c dramas are idol dramas. Most fans on Mydramalist prefer idol dramas, nothing wrong with it.
3 8
Lily Alice • Apr 3, 2026
Article China tells C-dramas to end idolization of looks and apply Xi Jinping Thought on Culture
Just as C dramas are getting popular internationally, China wants to ruin it themselves
6 0
Replying to ayeceegee • Feb 19, 2026
Title Generation to Generation
Will this be available anywhere besides WeTV/Tencent? (I’m in the US)
After it started airing, check Viki and YouTube.
2 0
Replying to MP1225 • Jan 31, 2026
Title Swords into Plowshares
Im really having difficulty to follow the story and the names … had to watch twice the first episode and still…
After episode 3, these main characters will emerge and it will be easier to follow. Yes, its a very complex drama and i really like it.
3 0
On Swords into Plowshares • Jan 30, 2026
Title Swords into Plowshares
I am in the mood for a serious drama, very excitedt to watch this one.
6 0
Replying to lrock8371 • Jan 24, 2026
Title Speed and Love
I was seeing the first episode and I laughed so hard at a scene where he goes to an underground boxing match fighting…
It's an illegal fighting ring, not a professional sports venue
3 3
Replying to HJHofT17 • Jan 10, 2026
Title Love between Lines
The first 4 episodes were good, left me wanting more. This is my first drama of CXX and I'm liking him so far.…
My first drama with him is Good bye, my princess. Highly recommend that one, the saddest yet the most beautiful drama I have ever watched.
2 1