Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 1 hour ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: January 13, 2024
Replying to RobertBobert • Jun 6, 2025
How much do Chinese doramas differ from Korean and Japanese ones? I have only watched Chinese films.
Instead of asking other people, I think you should give C drama a try and form your own opinions. Personally, I used to watch K drama exclusively but I am taking a break and have been only watching C dramas for a couple of years. To me K and C are equal in quality and acting but C dramas are much longer and the stories are more complex and deeper.
14 0
On Feud • Jun 5, 2025
Title Feud
A drama on three major platforms at the same time, I have never seen that before.
6 0
Replying to Frost_edelweiss • Apr 23, 2025
Title Eat Run Love
hmm. I clicked on The Demon Hunter's Romance, but that's not Youku: it's iQIYI/WeTV. I have subscribed to the…
I am 10 episodes into Northward and am enjoying it so far.
1 1
On Eat Run Love • Apr 22, 2025
Title Eat Run Love
I am 8 episodes into this drama and not sure if I should continue after visiting this comment section.
Does anyone knows what's the next drama from Youku?
0 3
Replying to Capivara • Apr 18, 2025
Title Sandstorm
I would like to suggest one very underrated drama called Double Tap. It has the same ML as Sandstorm and the actor…
Thanks
1 0
Replying to roddib • Apr 16, 2025
Title Sandstorm
Personally, I loved the Embers. here are some https://kisskh.at/list/Lp6QvXR4
Thank you. 😃
0 0
Replying to roddib • Apr 16, 2025
Title Sandstorm
Personally, I loved the Embers. here are some https://kisskh.at/list/Lp6QvXR4
Thank you. 😃
1 0
Replying to roddib • Apr 14, 2025
Title Sandstorm
Personally, I loved the Embers. here are some https://kisskh.at/list/Lp6QvXR4
Thank you so much. I will definitely check out these dramas.
1 3
On Sandstorm • Apr 14, 2025
Title Sandstorm
Please recommend some good crime cdramas. I have already watched Above the Shadow.
1 8
Replying to boodacat • Apr 2, 2025
Title Eat Run Love
OK....since it is impossible for us (in the USA) to subscribe to YOUKU...except through 3rd party apps, which…
I subscribed to Youku in US using the Youku app.
I remember I had to use Google payment.
2 1
Replying to Dramalia • Mar 27, 2025
I'm not a fan of c-dramas, I mean that honestly. But I fell madly in love with this drama. The story, the emotions,…
Lighter and Princess
8 0
Replying to Snowlit • Mar 26, 2025
It's a kind of historical drama, isn't it? she said that she didn't want that genre.
Ok, I didn't see that. Hope she will check out some of the recommded historical dramas too. Most of the drama come out of China are custom dramas, that where the C-ent focus is.
2 1
Replying to casualhero • Mar 21, 2025
She is a very weak FL and that is not for everyone. I can understand why some people are upset at her. The only…
I agree, she is a strong girl with a soft appearance
0 1
Replying to daisy1800 • Mar 21, 2025
It's a XianXia drama after this one from Youku. I am waiting for Eat Run Love too.
The Moment But Forever. On the 27th
0 1
Replying to daisy1800 • Mar 21, 2025
It's a XianXia drama after this one from Youku. I am waiting for Eat Run Love too.
A Moment but Forever, probably 27th.
1 0
Replying to Freshy • Mar 21, 2025
I'm genuinely praying for this drama to finish airing so I can get an broadcast date of "A Billion Dollar Romance"
It's a XianXia drama after this one from Youku. I am waiting for Eat Run Love too.
0 5
Replying to Pkr • Mar 20, 2025
It would have been nice if the ML intentionally pursued FL's best friend, she was also beautiful and their relationship…
Here, you already have the perfect plot for your next novel. 😃 go for it
9 0
Replying to casualhero • Mar 20, 2025
She is a very weak FL and that is not for everyone. I can understand why some people are upset at her. The only…
Unlike fls in many dramas who are portraited as strong, YiFan talks with a very soft voice, even when she was angry or upset, that might have given some people wrong impression that she is weak.
2 3