Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 2 hours ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: January 13, 2024
Replying to Shuyi • Mar 12, 2025
Not sure if you watched closely, but she literally only amps up her cuteness in the presence of her good friends,…
I have only watched 2 episodes, it serves it's purpose of being light and fluffy. I am a fan of Ling Yi so will continue. But I understand it's probably not to everyone's taste. Just try a few more episodes and see if it gets better, otherwise just drop it.
3 0
Replying to Shuyi • Mar 12, 2025
Not sure if you watched closely, but she literally only amps up her cuteness in the presence of her good friends,…
Maybe you should try a different drama of hers. I fell in love with her in LBDF and she was great in it. LBDF became my all time favorite.
I accept her as she is and have watched all her dramas since.
6 2
Replying to 9999775 • Mar 12, 2025
Any idea why Netflix didn't pick it up? What type of cdramas do Netflix usually pick up?
Netflix doesn't have a partnership with IQIYI.
3 1
Replying to nobodyknows • Mar 11, 2025
lord help me this is the first time im watching esther yu's drama and her acting is not bad but i can't stand…
It takes a few episodes to get used to her voice if you haven't watched her drama before. I fell in love with her in Love Between Devil and Fairy. I am still not a fan of her voice but accept the fact that people could sound differently.
In LBDF, I would never want to replace her with another actress with a more normal voice.
2 0
Replying to daisy1800 • Mar 10, 2025
I am afraid some people might never get over the plot change in episodes 24 to 27. 😢
May I give you a big hug?😀
1 0
Replying to daisy1800 • Mar 10, 2025
I am afraid some people might never get over the plot change in episodes 24 to 27. 😢
I agree 👍
1 0
Replying to twinty • Mar 10, 2025
Did you all rate this? I am surprised the rating did not go up. Usually at the end it goes up or down but in this…
I am afraid some people might never get over the plot change in episodes 24 to 27. 😢
1 6
Replying to Ayla Flower • Mar 10, 2025
Please do not start it now. I also won’t start any good drama next 2-3 weeks. When you are invested and absolutely…
So true, I have seen quite a few people who just finished HL complaining about TFF. They were just not ready for the 180 degree change of the vibe or the fact that SY is a totally different character.
5 0
Replying to Hannien • Mar 10, 2025
"She thought she was not worthy of love, and he loved her the way as if it was the only purpose in his life."…
Yes!!! my tears .... 😢
0 0
Replying to FrostDescent • Mar 10, 2025
Everyone please do not forget to rate the individual episodes too, let's get this to 9.0 as it deserves!⭐️…
IMDB rating went up to 8.2 from 8.1 today.
5 1
Replying to AzwaSF • Mar 10, 2025
♥️♥️ so glad our rating here published on official weibo account of this drama yesterday ♥️♥️…
I am glad we viwers on MDL is treating this drama much fairer than Douban.
1 2
Replying to daisy1800 • Mar 9, 2025
In episode 25, or 26, the reason why she switched university will be revealed. It's a slow burn romance, hope…
I have enjoyed the drama from episode 1 but some people mentioned that they only started to like it after episode 7 or even later.
1 1
Replying to ColourMePurple • Mar 9, 2025
I'm on episode 5 and I am finding the drama quite slow paced. The acting and plot is fine. It's just slow. And…
In episode 25, or 26, the reason why she switched university will be revealed.
It's a slow burn romance, hope you will get used to the pace.
2 3
Replying to sunshinesrain • Mar 9, 2025
Some people are upset Sang Yan's character just revolves around Wang Yifan but yk i dont care😭I love me a lover…
He owns a business and is excel at his work. At the meantime he is dedicated to his girl.
5 0
Replying to daisy1800 • Mar 9, 2025
Title The First Frost Spoiler
I read a piece of news on The Koala's Playground, TFF is the first hit drama in China this year, despite the low…
Ohhh, I have only watched Guardians of the Dafeng on that list. It's pretty good.
1 0
Replying to Peach • Mar 9, 2025
First?
I am also a little surprised, there were quit a few popular dramas this year. But to me personally, it's the best for this year, actually the best in a long time.
13 0
Replying to Precious • Mar 9, 2025
someone said this on weibo, so they know that douban score is always manipulated lol " Does Douban not know how…
I read a piece of news on The Koala's Playground, TFF is the first hit drama in China this year, despite the low Douban rating,
0 3