Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 6 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: -” It’s a deal, you protect the world and I protect you”
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: April 2, 2023

TheSoundOfFlowers

-” It’s a deal, you protect the world and I protect you”
Replying to spvz29 • Jan 29, 2026
I just discovered that this is carried by tubitv.com. Perhaps that will make it easier to find for more people.
tubi only being available in US is such a mood killer😞
0 2
On Spring Fever • Jan 29, 2026
Title Spring Fever
this drama feels so incomplete, it doesn’t have a description and they don’t even show where to watch
2 0
Replying to John Hart • Jan 27, 2026
Watched every minute of it. It felt like 30 episodes instead of 16.. Next to nothing happened and the leads were…
is it good?
0 5
On Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo • Jan 24, 2026
Is it worth watching? I really couldn’t continue it because second male lead was cheating on his dying wife with FL and that just rubbed me the wrong way. I couldn’t move on from that part in my brain which was what eventually made me drop it at ep 5. the whole thing felt wrong because they did the girl so dirty😞
4 3
Replying to Ahmed • Jan 22, 2026
Title My Name
if only was a male leadidk why someone would make action drama with female lead. so cringe
uhm okay….😀
5 0
Replying to fulltimetrash • Jan 19, 2026
In my opinion yes! Just give it a try, you can always drop it, if you don't like it. :)
yea thank you!
0 0
Replying to TheSoundOfFlowers • Jan 13, 2026
I hope it’s like the kdrama Blind where there is a hint of romance but never really there. But reading the description…
uhmm okay….😀
0 0