Editorials
Replying to TheSoundOfFlowers • Mar 1, 2026
Title Heart to Heart
that is the part that caught my eyes, I know it’s about to be good then… to bad there isn’t any place to…
I can’t see your comment or links. anyways thanks
0 0
Replying to G9778 • Mar 1, 2026
Title Zhi You Na Ge Xia Tian Zhi Dao
The rumor is that LYX and CXX will be the protagonists of the drama "Ya Xi" also by director Mao De Shu but it…
LYX, CXX? are these codes 😭?
0 1
Replying to nanininanamin • Mar 1, 2026
Title When I Fly Towards You
I watched this after Always Home so it doesn't has that much impact or substance just feel good series. I was…
I never finished always home. I need to start over because it’s been too long and I can’t remember but which one would you say is better?
0 1
On Flavour It's Yours • Mar 1, 2026
Title Flavour It's Yours
someone pls explain I’ve been seeing comments dying they are boycotting FL. what did she do? ( I’ve just recently heard about that actors death so I don’t know much)
0 1
Replying to shagnasty • Mar 1, 2026
Title Bound at First Sight
Just saw NezuMino review, won't bewatching this. Sometimes we don't check all the cast. Thanks for the tip. This…
who is song yiren
0 2
Replying to TheSoundOfFlowers • Feb 27, 2026
Title Heart to Heart
that is the part that caught my eyes, I know it’s about to be good then… to bad there isn’t any place to…
Im sorry for maybe sounding stupid now. what is torrent?😔
0 2
Replying to Patrick Star • Feb 27, 2026
Title King the Land
ML fell for the FL too early
the director skipped the denial stage😭 I actually loved that
14 0
Replying to TheSoundOfFlowers • Feb 25, 2026
Title 100 Days My Prince
since when was it normal to comment on ppls appearances this easily 😀
yes do that, thanks!!
0 0
On A Little Thing Called First Love • Feb 22, 2026
Title A Little Thing Called First Love
Never getting over how he confessed to her 🥹
0 0
Replying to TheSoundOfFlowers • Feb 22, 2026
Title 100 Days My Prince
since when was it normal to comment on ppls appearances this easily 😀
I have no idea 😭 I haven’t watched it myself yet and I came to the comments to see if I should watch it.
0 2
Replying to 14920632 • Feb 22, 2026
Title That Winter, the Wind Blows
having song hye Kyo and this kind of story sounded very promising at the beggining but the whole "sibling"…
I totally agree, I dropped it at ep 7… the whole thing was weird and I felt bad for her being treated that way
2 0
Replying to TheSoundOfFlowers • Feb 21, 2026
Title 100 Days My Prince
since when was it normal to comment on ppls appearances this easily 😀
ah okay, I misunderstood too. sorry
1 4
Replying to chillingindoors • Feb 20, 2026
Title My Forever Sunshine
Try 'To the Moon and Back'A really beautiful and feel-good lakorn.
alright thanks!
1 0
Replying to Vadrael • Feb 19, 2026
Title Su Ji & U Ri
Its 30 min a episode so if youre used to 1 hour episodes then you can cut the episode time in half.I say give…
love your answer thanks for taking your time to reply! I’ll give it a shot😁
0 0
Replying to bullc6 • Feb 19, 2026
Title 100 Days My Prince
I wanted to watch this cuz of Kim Seon ho but ML looks ass and even comments say he's a knob...should I?
since when was it normal to comment on ppls appearances this easily 😀
4 6
On My ID Is Gangnam Beauty • Feb 18, 2026
Title My ID Is Gangnam Beauty
wasted my time tbh
3 0
Replying to pmia • Feb 18, 2026
Title My ID Is Gangnam Beauty
I can't focus on anything that isn't the FL's nose. It's like Lee Jong Suk's to me - it looks SO fake/plastic…
did Lee jong sul undergo any surgeries or is he born that way?
0 2
Replying to chillingindoors • Feb 15, 2026
Title My Forever Sunshine
Try 'To the Moon and Back'A really beautiful and feel-good lakorn.
what does it mean? I’ve only watched one Thai drama so idk much
0 2
On Su Ji & U Ri • Feb 15, 2026
Title Su Ji & U Ri
guys 128 eps someone pls convince me to give it a shot 😞
0 2
Replying to se7en • Feb 15, 2026
Title Itaewon Class
It was a good watch. I don't understand how seroyi out of nowhere started liking yiseo(like it was out of the…
you should press the spoiler button, I just got this drama spoiled😊
0 0
