Editorials
On Better Days • Apr 6, 2026
Title Better Days
my roman empire😔
2 0
Replying to jcg • Apr 5, 2026
Title Yumi's Cells Season 3
How come no one is talking about the cells? I am most excited to meet up with some new cells - hers and his -…
omg enjoy your time there!
2 0
Replying to Eeevo • Apr 5, 2026
Title Yumi's Cells Season 3
I'm a little tired of these kinds of hairstyles on men in kdramas
I feel u girl😭
1 0
Replying to TheSoundOfFlowers • Apr 3, 2026
Title Nirvana in Fire
can u convince me to watch it, I’m unsure if I should
thanks!
2 0
Replying to Baek Seol gongju • Apr 1, 2026
Title Beyond the Bar
I love the chemistry and tension between the the main lead Can anyone suggest me a similar kind of drama?With…
is there any romance?
0 5
Replying to NIF lover • Apr 1, 2026
Title Nirvana in Fire
Time to watch this goated drama for the 100th time lol
can u convince me to watch it, I’m unsure if I should
1 11
On A Love to Kill • Mar 28, 2026
Title A Love to Kill
does anyone else have a hard time using kocowa. many of the dramas MDL list as free on kocowa cost money when I try to watch it.. any tips?
1 0
Replying to Dodo2002 • Mar 28, 2026
Title Kimi no Te ga Sasayaite Iru
https://youtu.be/3vXxecilaBQ?si=Ptt1SVXcGOBXoubOCheck the comments: Head into the comment section of that video.…
thanks!
1 0
Replying to Dodo2002 • Mar 27, 2026
Title Kimi no Te ga Sasayaite Iru
https://youtu.be/3vXxecilaBQ?si=Ptt1SVXcGOBXoubOCheck the comments: Head into the comment section of that video.…
is the link safe
0 2
Replying to Rhody401 • Mar 27, 2026
Title Aishiteiru to Ittekure
Please tag me if you find out where we can watch this at? Thank you
me too🙏
1 0
Replying to TheSoundOfFlowers • Mar 20, 2026
Title Grand Galaxy Hotel
HE?
I actually haven’t but I def will!
0 0
Replying to XYu • Mar 17, 2026
Article Shen Yue and Zhang Wan Yi star in a new drama portraying marital conflicts and growth
Excuse me, I know she's not everyone's cup of tea, and that's okay. But haters like you calling her 'bland' only…
clock it!!!!!
2 0
Replying to Amor Garlic • Mar 15, 2026
Title The Sweetest Secret
it’s actually good, I’m watching through the full versions. it’s sweet and nice. I don’t see a problem…
what does a full version mean? don’t you watch every episode? I’m sorry I’m just confused 😄
0 0
Replying to TheSoundOfFlowers • Mar 13, 2026
Title My ID Is Gangnam Beauty
did Lee jong sul undergo any surgeries or is he born that way?
I thought so too but it felt mean to think that way so that’s why I asked 🥲
1 0
Replying to VenomGoblin • Mar 11, 2026
Title Burning
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt7282468/parentalguide/That's the parents guide and there is a handful of sexual scenes.…
thanks , I really appreciate it
0 0
Replying to OstentatiousOrchid • Mar 8, 2026
Title Heart to Heart
Viki used to have it. But you can find it on K i s s
thx
0 0
On Burning • Mar 7, 2026
Title Burning
I want to watch this but I don’t wants nothing too spicy😀 someone pls give me a warning if this is not the one for me. I’m here for Glenn (Steven yue)🤭
0 2
Replying to Emily • Mar 5, 2026
Title The Remarried Empress
I've said it before, I'll say it again, the names are so fucking stupid it's gonna be hard to take the drama seriously…
I didn’t even check the name😭 agree those names feel weird
2 0
Replying to TheSoundOfFlowers • Mar 2, 2026
Title Bound at First Sight
who is song yiren
that’s completely valid! I hope justice will be served
2 0
Replying to Dilrabas Sunflower • Mar 1, 2026
Title Meteor Garden
my first drama. i wish Netflix didn't remove it. 🥺
same😞
0 0
