I was wondering the same thing. Thinking back, Seo Ha's mother seemed a little too understanding when Jowon's…
Yes I also have the same thought regarding Seo Ha’s mom being understanding towards Ju Won. Might be that she knew Ju Won is special because she’s one of them.
I think the dancer just remembered her past lives which is why her crews said she’s acting strange lately. I’m still hang on to my theory that she’s a reincarnation of Seo Ha’s mother. She has her eyes on those people in the hotel.
The mysterious guy might be the person who actually overseeing those who can remember their past lives. Maybe the rule is that they cannot interfere with their past life, that’s why he’s checking to see if there’s any reaction from the dancer.
0423 is Ji Eum's birthday too. Ji Eum was born the day she died as Ju Won. Girl was spitting the facts when she…
No it’s not Ji Eum’s birthday. 0423 is Seo Ha’s birthday and the day Ju Won died. In ep 2, there’s Ji Eum’s resume showing her DOB is 26 April 1998. She’s reborn 3 days after the death which is quite fast.
This is my take from ep 3 and somehow it is supported in ep 4. I also felt weird at first why FL now is so straightforward and pursuing Seo Ha when Ju Won was a calm kid when we saw her around the age of 12-14. In ep 1, we could see that when Ji Eum remembered all her past life, she just wanted to make sure that Seo Ha is safe and there’s a narrative from her saying that at first she just wanted to know if Seo Ha is alright but after awhile she likes seeing him from a far as how we can see she’s basically stalking him and all smiley. I think that Ji Eum is the one having crush on him and likes him after she got her past memories. In ep 4, FL said something like “this Ban Ji Eum really likes you” to Seo Ha. While it’s true that Ju Won liked Seo Ha and would wanna confess to him during his birthday, but it’s Ji Eum’s feeling now with the memories of Ju Won.
I thought she lived so many lives without wanting reincarnation or memories back, why she is now totally invested…
For the first time, when she’s about to die, she wants to be reborn and meet Seo Ha again. It’s in the monologue that she mentions her 19th life is different because she wishes for this.
i have a question: the time span between live 17 and 19. that the nephew like 65 years more or les, and she was…
If I’m not mistaken, Ji Eum was reborn as 19th life , 3 days after the death of Ju Won. This can be seen on Ji Eum’s resume DOB and Ju Won’s death date
Ep 2 is kinda a let down to me because I was so excited to watch it from the build up in ep 1. I hope it gets better next week because the trailer looks fun, but it’s kinda slow to me.
Istg if Sang Jin end up with that girl U-ri, I would cringe so hard. I find her a bit annoying too because she doesn’t seem to get the hint. Gurl, have some self respect
EPISODE 10 QUESTION:What happened to the evil hospital director/doctor? What did DOGI do to her after tying her…
I think he broke her hand so that she could never do surgery again if she ever wanna change her name in the future. A surgeon who lost her hand could never practice again
I’m on ep 10 and I just don’t feel Shin Jae Ha’s character as a villain. He doesn’t have the psychopath vibe, so every time he tried to be one, it just feels awkward to me like it’s not natural. I’m not that invested too with his character, it still feels like he’s just a side character that I don’t care about.
I kinda like the ending. I was team EK in the beginning, but I gotta say, BD got my heart on the last episode. I cried a bit when both of them cried because their friendship goes way back 20 years ago. It’s not a short period of time. They both hurt each other and stopped before both of them regret it. It’s nice that they both heal their friendship by living their own lives. I’m also ok with EK & CW might be the end game, I feel like EK loves CW more than BD. BD is independent & successful woman, fighting for CW not worth the time & effort, I guess. The only thing I hate is that ES still hasn’t moved on when NC is back with his family “happily.” I kinda want her to grow mature and meet the true love of her live, starting fresh with someone new and available. Until the end, we don’t know BD’s secret. What actually happened in Italy?!
The mysterious guy might be the person who actually overseeing those who can remember their past lives. Maybe the rule is that they cannot interfere with their past life, that’s why he’s checking to see if there’s any reaction from the dancer.