EK indirectly told CW about BD’s kiss with KH and CW somehow fall at EK’s trap and it’s shown at the end they’re gonna have sex together in hotel room. Let’s see how next week if they go all the way or CW still have little conscience that he’d stop half way
Why do I feel like this drama is being inconsistent like the latest episode suddenly feel like typical melo saeguk drama and even FL is toned down and soft?
OMG this has to be one of the most trashy kdrama I ever watched.- FL doormat turning psycho- SFL liar hypocrite…
You sum it up perfectly about the characters. I usually don’t like to watch this kind of drama, but yess this trashy drama is somehow making me hooked because I wanna know more
Tbh, I wasn't really convinced of mama Jin's sudden return of sanity and her being content with Naksu walking…
I guess she experienced near death situation when she tried to control the relics from escaping. A lot of people would change if they thought they would die. To me, it’s understandable when she knew the truth, she had to accept that it’s never JBY, the child that she cherished was all along her anchestor, JSR.
Yes those present during that era (fight) do know, Netflix incorrectly translated the name to Buyeon. Dang-gu…
I noticed Dang Gu called her Cho Yeong when he met his mother in law and JHG called her Bu Yeon. But when did Kim Doju called her Cho Yeong? Because the conversation was something about if Uk would have 12 babies, will she take care of his babies?
Tbh, I wasn't really convinced of mama Jin's sudden return of sanity and her being content with Naksu walking…
Because it’s true that it’s been JSR and without Cho Yeong soul in the body, JBY’s body will die. The body is an empty shell as the baby was dead in the womb long time ago. That’s why she said at least with Cho Yeong’s presence, she knows that her daughter is somehow alive. At least the dna still runs and if she gives birth, the baby still have Jin’s blood 😆
Most of the characters here are trash, but I like it so far. It’s fun to watch. EK is getting bolder and bolder, I really want to see the development of her character.
As for ES & NC, I don’t know why I kinda feel bad for NC’s wife GA although they don’t love each other. I feel like GA somehow always takes his side although she doesn’t really be a good wife to him.
As much as I want to see bad ass Naksu, I’m satisfied with the ending because when I think about it again, Cho Yeong was forced to be assassin by Jin Mu for her revenge. She already got her revenge, so she doesn’t need to be Naksu anymore. JBY’s body wasn’t train for a fight and relatively smaller, so for Yeong to be able to be like Naksu would take her lots of trainings. She didn’t want it because that kind life is not important anymore which is why she said to Uk that she has priestess power, she doesn’t need to get that power to climb the tree when she has Uk by her side.
I know some people find it kinda disappointing that she lives as JBY, but I guess it’s needed to keep peace among everyone and she still has the divine power of seeing energy and Jin’s blood. As long as Uk knows who she is, I think it’s fine that she doesn’t have to claim back her name.
As for ES & NC, I don’t know why I kinda feel bad for NC’s wife GA although they don’t love each other. I feel like GA somehow always takes his side although she doesn’t really be a good wife to him.
I know some people find it kinda disappointing that she lives as JBY, but I guess it’s needed to keep peace among everyone and she still has the divine power of seeing energy and Jin’s blood. As long as Uk knows who she is, I think it’s fine that she doesn’t have to claim back her name.