Editorials
On Again My Life • Apr 14, 2022
Title Again My Life
this is great
0 0
Replying to chachacha • Apr 7, 2022
Title Soundtrack #1
ep3 making me cry. cant wait for the last ep TT
happy ending pls
2 0
On Soundtrack #1 • Apr 7, 2022
Title Soundtrack #1
ep3 making me cry. cant wait for the last ep TT
5 1
On Twenty Five Twenty One • Apr 4, 2022
Title Twenty Five Twenty One Spoiler
the ending has me crying. crying as I am typing this omg. as much as I loved the drama, I wished they made a happier ending... like a meeting or sum idk 😭
1 0
On Tomorrow • Apr 3, 2022
Title Tomorrow
first two eps were so good. I really love it so far
5 0
On Tomorrow • Apr 1, 2022
Title Tomorrow
so excited to watch this
3 0
On Strong Girl Bong Soon • Mar 31, 2022
Title Strong Girl Bong Soon
back here watching this again because I miss them while watching Soundtrack #1 hahahahah. I have lost count on how many times I have watched it🤧
0 3
On Soundtrack #1 • Mar 31, 2022
Title Soundtrack #1
this was very random, but in my opinion, it is not that bad. the cast is amazing, so I gotta watch it 🤧
1 0
On From Now On, Showtime! • Mar 30, 2022
Title From Now On, Showtime!
this sounds fun. cant wait
4 0
On When the Stars Gossip • Mar 29, 2022
Title When the Stars Gossip
romcom and these two! cant wait heheh
6 0
On Pachinko • Mar 29, 2022
Title Pachinko
time to watch the loml again
2 0
On Soundtrack #1 • Mar 26, 2022
Title Soundtrack #1
ep1 was very sweet. cant wait for ep2.
6 0
Replying to Christine • Mar 24, 2022
Title Hope or Dope
Is it going to air later today?
based on the schedule it seems like in around 1hr from now
0 0
lo_ve • Mar 24, 2022
Article Upcoming drama "Dear M" will be broadcasted first in Japan!
idk anymore 😵💫
1 0
On Semantic Error • Mar 13, 2022
Title Semantic Error
Cutest ever. I loved it.
5 0
On To.Two • Mar 10, 2022
Title To.Two
ok I guess we're having s2
5 0
On Crazy Love • Mar 8, 2022
Title Crazy Love
ep1 was hilarious
1 0
On The Pirates 2: The Last Royal Treasure • Mar 4, 2022
Title The Pirates 2: The Last Royal Treasure
this was such a fun 2hrs movie! loved it. amazing chemistry.
2 0
Replying to skyfleurette • Mar 2, 2022
Article Veteran actress Kim Young Ok lands first ever leading role in the movie "Take Care of Mom"
I posted exactly the same thing earlier ㄲㄲㄲㄲ
omg hahaha hello!
0 0
Replying to shikyu • Mar 2, 2022
Article Veteran actress Kim Young Ok lands first ever leading role in the movie "Take Care of Mom"
Woah I can't believe it's the first time she is the lead. She is literally part of every big family in drama land…
same. im so used to seeing her in every other drama that I didnt realize she hasn't lead a movie yet.
3 0