Editorials
lo_ve • Mar 2, 2022
Article Veteran actress Kim Young Ok lands first ever leading role in the movie "Take Care of Mom"
I got scared for a sec. it is amazing to see her still acting. she is such an inspiration.
9 2
On Military Prosecutor Doberman • Mar 2, 2022
Title Military Prosecutor Doberman
what else can I say? this is amazing! actions scenes... comedy. everything in on point. I love it.
5 0
On A Time Called You • Mar 1, 2022
Title A Time Called You
omg a Korean adaptation so excited 🥺
3 0
On Business Proposal • Mar 1, 2022
Title Business Proposal
ep1 was hilarious! I love it. I also love the animation; so cute.
4 0
On Sixth Sense Season 3 • Feb 23, 2022
Title Sixth Sense Season 3
it will air on march 18th now
0 0
Replying to Mia • Feb 23, 2022
Title The Pirates 2: The Last Royal Treasure
The Pirates: The Last Royal Treasure (Pirates 2) will be coming to Netflix on March 2,Source:https://twitter.com/NetflixKR/status/1496288704385601544?s=20&t=oozk8v9KCzhJhpdpOdERjA
omg this is amazing!!! thank you for the good news.
0 0
On Thirty-Nine • Feb 16, 2022
Title Thirty-Nine
I already feel the roller coaster this will be, but I love it so far. Really excited for the next eps:)
3 0
On The Comic Bang • Feb 14, 2022
Title The Comic Bang
the cast is amazing. im more excited now after seeing yue’s post on insta heheh
2 2
On She and Her Perfect Husband • Feb 14, 2022
Title She and Her Perfect Husband
WeTV posted to stay tuned, so I am guessing very soon🥹
6 0
On Forecasting Love and Weather • Feb 12, 2022
Title Forecasting Love and Weather
I love their characters here a lot. looking forward to ep2 and on
6 0
On Twenty Five Twenty One • Feb 12, 2022
Title Twenty Five Twenty One
loved ep1 a lot! 💗
1 0
Replying to dquint • Feb 10, 2022
Title A Year-End Medley: Extended Version Spoiler
Which one goes first?
it actually is the same just has some extra behind the scenes
6 0
Replying to dquint • Feb 10, 2022
Title A Year-End Medley: Extended Version
Which one goes first?
should be the movie since the series seem to be an extended version of/after the ending of the movie
3 0
Replying to Lucyw260 • Feb 10, 2022
Title A Year-End Medley: Extended Version
Ah sorry. I found them but they don't have subs. Do you want the link to the channel still?
I appreciate it. thank you
0 2
On Love and Leashes • Feb 10, 2022
Title Love and Leashes
I forgot everyday time it says Thursday it is actually on Friday here 😂 one more day!
0 0
Replying to Lucyw260 • Feb 10, 2022
Title A Year-End Medley: Extended Version
Ah sorry. I found them but they don't have subs. Do you want the link to the channel still?
thank you so much. you are the best! id still love to have the link please. tysm!
0 26
Replying to chachacha • Feb 9, 2022
Title A Year-End Medley
here, https://dramacool.rs/a-year-end-medley-2021-episode-1.html
it didnt! I just used this one because it showed no ads all over the screen while playing the video, but it is the same as always
1 0
On Why Women Love • Feb 9, 2022
Title Why Women Love
omg yesss I forgot it is today. omw to watch heheh
0 0
On A Year-End Medley: Extended Version • Feb 7, 2022
Title A Year-End Medley: Extended Version
cant find this version anywhere 😭
0 58
Replying to xylina86 • Feb 7, 2022
Title A Year-End Medley
Where can I watch this. I can’t seem to find it anywhere. I’m in California if that helps.
here, https://dramacool.rs/a-year-end-medley-2021-episode-1.html
0 2