Editorials
Replying to toptoptabi • Jan 17, 2022
Title Love and Leashes
Saw the teaser and thought the guy looked somewhat familiar. Then I realised he's Jun from U-KISS. Haven't seen…
I recommend "let me be your knight." it is still airing on Viki right now
0 0
On Love and Leashes • Jan 17, 2022
Title Love and Leashes
this sounds so fun hahahaha can't wait! glad it is gonna be on Netflix so more ppl can see this talented cast.
1 0
On F4 Thailand: Boys over Flowers • Jan 16, 2022
Title F4 Thailand: Boys over Flowers
coming back to say that this is now one of my favorites adaptations! I love it
9 0
On The Silent Sea • Jan 12, 2022
Title The Silent Sea
the ending tho
0 0
lo_ve • Jan 12, 2022
Article Kim Seon Ho's agency gives updates about the actor's 2022 plans!
I hope he takes his time. we are here waiting for him. no rush 💗
7 0
On When the Stars Gossip • Jan 8, 2022
Title When the Stars Gossip
the bestest together cant wait
3 0
lo_ve • Jan 5, 2022
Article "Snowdrop" Actress Kim Mi Soo Passes Away at 31
may she Rest In Peace 🙏
0 0
On Forecasting Love and Weather • Jan 5, 2022
Title Forecasting Love and Weather
im so excited. what a pairing. cant wait.
1 0
On The Red Sleeve • Jan 2, 2022
Title The Red Sleeve
so beautiful. no words
2 0
On Single’s Inferno • Jan 2, 2022
Title Single’s Inferno
having a headache after watching ep6 like seriously
11 0
On F4 Thailand: Boys over Flowers • Dec 19, 2021
Title F4 Thailand: Boys over Flowers
ep1 was so good!
3 1
On Bad and Crazy • Dec 19, 2021
Title Bad and Crazy
this is so amazing! omg I cannot wait for eps 3-4 and on!
1 0
Replying to WinterDay • Dec 18, 2021
Title Bad and Crazy
Exclusive on iQIYI platform
1ep so far and Friday-saturday
0 0
On Bad and Crazy • Dec 18, 2021
Title Bad and Crazy
ep1 was chaotic, hilarious, sad... so good! I love it so much.
3 0
On See You in My 19th Life • Dec 17, 2021
Title See You in My 19th Life
excited for this
0 0
On Pumpkin Time • Dec 17, 2021
Title Pumpkin Time
really enjoyed the first 5 eps.
1 0
On She and Her Perfect Husband • Dec 15, 2021
Title She and Her Perfect Husband
one eternity later
7 0
On Delicious Romance • Dec 13, 2021
Title Delicious Romance
enjoying this so much. amazing drama. I hope it reaches more people, since it is very limited atm🥲 it deserves more recognition
3 1
Replying to Richel • Dec 12, 2021
Title Delicious Romance
Hello, friends! It seems like WeTV isn't planning on providing English subs so I've taken it upon myself to sub…
you da best! tysm!
1 0
On Happiness • Dec 12, 2021
Title Happiness
one of the best dramas of 2021. so sad it is over 💗
7 0