Editorials
On A Year-End Medley • Feb 7, 2022
Title A Year-End Medley
I loved it. Made me so emotional.
1 0
On The Pirates 2: The Last Royal Treasure • Feb 5, 2022
Title The Pirates 2: The Last Royal Treasure
cant wait to watch it whenever it is available here heheh
1 2
On Soundtrack #1 • Feb 4, 2022
Title Soundtrack #1
next month! so excited!
0 0
On To.Two • Feb 3, 2022
Title To.Two
I really like it so far. They are good actors!
0 0
On The Law Cafe • Feb 3, 2022
Title The Law Cafe
can't wait!
4 0
On Hello, the Sharpshooter • Feb 3, 2022
Title Hello, the Sharpshooter
first 8 eps were so cute!
5 0
Replying to leontyna • Feb 2, 2022
Title All of Us Are Dead Spoiler
I don't really want season 2 if Cheong San is not back!!!
im sure he will make a comeback! they showed ohnjo's name tag only so I feel like that is a hint for an open ending 🤞🥲
1 0
Replying to Rakib Talukder • Feb 2, 2022
Title Rookie Cops
Rookie Cops Episode 3-4 with English Subtitleshttps://www.onlykdrama.com/2022/01/Rookie-Cops-Korean-Drama.html
thank you!
0 0
On All of Us Are Dead • Feb 2, 2022
Title All of Us Are Dead Spoiler
just finished it and I loved it. why cheongsan tho? still sad over this 😭
5 0
On Memory of Encaustic Tile • Feb 1, 2022
Title Memory of Encaustic Tile
very relaxing to watch. im enjoying it so far
4 0
Replying to George iliopoulos (iGiwr • Feb 1, 2022
Title She and Her Perfect Husband
Looks like “She & Her Perfect Husband” will be air soon, the drama has created an official douyin account…
yaaay
0 0
On She and Her Perfect Husband • Feb 1, 2022
Title She and Her Perfect Husband
one eternity later 😞
8 0
On Project S: Skate Our Souls • Jan 30, 2022
Title Project S: Skate Our Souls
Does anyone know where I can watch this with eng subs? I have been trying to for a while now, but vpn does not work and it does not appear on dramacool:( (only the Chinese remake does).
2 5
On Rookie Cops • Jan 26, 2022
Title Rookie Cops
first two eps were really fun! I like the cast's chemistry.
8 0
On Our Beloved Summer • Jan 25, 2022
Title Our Beloved Summer
currently crying. the ending was beautiful. ill miss them so much.
6 0
On Reset • Jan 19, 2022
Title Reset
this is so good! the first five eps were amazing. im also glad it will be fifteen eps only heheh
2 0
lo_ve • Jan 18, 2022
Article Kang Gi Doong to make a special appearance as Park Jin Joo's ex-boyfriend in "Our Beloved Summer"
I love who they chose as the character. such a fun guest appearance
10 0
Replying to chachacha • Jan 18, 2022
Title Money Heist: Korea - Joint Economic Area - Part 1
just watched the first teaser ahhhh so excited
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_uWDYIb37F4
0 0
On Money Heist: Korea - Joint Economic Area - Part 1 • Jan 18, 2022
Title Money Heist: Korea - Joint Economic Area - Part 1
just watched the first teaser ahhhh so excited
0 1
On Joo Woo Jae • Jan 17, 2022
Person Joo Woo Jae
just watched him on running man today (ep 588) and he is so funny/charismatic! I also realized I have seen him in several dramas before hahah
3 0