Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 3 days ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: June 14, 2015
On Knot • Jul 7, 2026
Title Knot
Why Tf did that guy kiss him???? 🤨
2 5
On Knot • Jul 7, 2026
Title Knot
All that dry humping was so weird to watch 😂
11 1
On Knot • Jul 7, 2026
Title Knot
5 minutes into ep2 and omfg why did the writers make Phatsa so stupid! Im cringing so hard.
1 2
Replying to captioners • Jul 6, 2026
Title Love for You
ARRGH what the hell was the production team doing??!! Around the 12-minute mark in Episode 5, two cameramen are…
LMAOOO I just looked
2 0
On Knot • Jul 5, 2026
Title Knot
How tf did he get to that adult age and never heard of alpha/omega terms. I know it was their way of explaining it to the audience but there must have been a better way to have written that. Isnt omegaverse their way of life? All that did was make Phatsa look stupid and naive.
0 7
On Cutie Pie • Jul 3, 2026
Title Cutie Pie
The bottoms should have just dumped their tops and got together. That would be a show Id watch. The only thing good about this show has the ride or die friendship between Kuea and Khondiao. Lian and Yi were both controlling and toxic, and I hated the imbalance and one sidedness in their relationships. KueaKhondia should just be together and ride off into the sunset 🤷
8 0
On A Dog and a Plane • Jul 3, 2026
Anyone else skipping all the scenes of the side couple? Sorry, I only care about TotoKanit.

I feel they are trying to make MondRyu happen, but if you put them next to TayNew who has 10 years of history, chemistry, and a child together,,,, MondRyu look so out of place and dull in comparison,
11 5
On Knot • Jun 30, 2026
Title Knot
I know they needed to find a way to explain it to the audience, but how are they gonna make us believe that this is their way of life and Phatsa doesnt know what an alpha/omega/beta is 🤨
5 0
On Never-Ending Summer • Jun 28, 2026
Honestly ML is giving pathetic. We get it, she dumped you, but wanting revenge and still holding a grudge after 10 years is loser bully behavior, Honestly if I was her him acting like that would push me further away.
3 10
On A Dog and a Plane • Jun 27, 2026
The innuendos are killing me 😭😂😂😂 “Don't stay single for so long, or that thing will close up", “Youre definitely getting bumped all night” 😂
1 1
Replying to Helmi Sunniva • Jun 27, 2026
I came here to read the comments, but I can't believe I have to see one person throwing insults and body-shaming…
Dont let some asshole ruin your life/have control over you! (Toto said this in todays episode about 5min in)
5 0
On Lovers & Gangsters • Jun 26, 2026
So I just read the english novel in one sitting last night, and Im gonna need this show to be NOTHING like it!!! 😭 The novel literally is the polar opposite of the pilot trailer! Im on my knees begging they stick to the vibe of the pilot trailer. At least with bts photos Ive seen it does seem different. Book looks injured in every bts photo, where as in the novel Yongyi gets injured literally once. Please I need to see a badass Book, not a useless uke that just stays at home cooking and cleaning 😭
6 2
Replying to Phinda • Jun 26, 2026
"Don't be single for too long or else that thing will close up!"What is it?
Pfttttttt, my first thought wasnt the heart 😂
4 0
On A Dog and a Plane • Jun 26, 2026
This show is SOOOOO GOOOD!!! The comedy and all the jokes are top tier. Not me sceaming at the top of my lungs at the end
6 1