Editorials
On A Dog and a Plane • May 29, 2026
Title A Dog and a Plane
10 seconds in and we are already talking about dicks 😭😭😭 Polcasan cover your ears/eyes!
9 1
On Cat for Cash • May 29, 2026
Title Cat for Cash
Currently on ep 3 and Im constantly screaming on how cute and fluffy this is!! Please tell me this was successful in Thailand because FirstKhao deserve all the success!
12 7
On Crazy Love, Moo-Moo! • May 28, 2026
Title Crazy Love, Moo-Moo!
Did Noeul get a nose job or am I seeing things? His nose looks thinner and pointier
1 5
On My Magic Prophecy • May 19, 2026
Title My Magic Prophecy
This show is sooooo good! JimmySea always delivers! This was the fluffiest I ever seen Sea. Hes so cute in this show 🥹
6 0
On Double Helix • May 17, 2026
Title Double Helix
OHHH BROTHER THIS ML STINKS!!!!
1 1
On Only Friends: Dream On • May 15, 2026
Title Only Friends: Dream On
Finally its over. I have too many complaints but overall RomeRaffy carried. S1 is forever still the superior Only Friends. I cant even over how Dream On felt like 3 individual stories vs S1 where all the couples and stories intertwined with one another. Literally RomeRaffy had nothingg to do with ArnoldTua. All I ask for S3 is the old director back.
8 0
Replying to xiaojunek • May 15, 2026
Title Only Friends: Dream On
aouboom hard carried this 🚬
Really the only couple I cared about
4 0
On Round One • May 15, 2026
Title Round One
I LOST MY VOICE FROM SCREAMING SO MUCH FROM THAT TRAILER 😭😭😭😭😭 This concept is so perfect for them!!
13 0
Replying to Lulu • May 15, 2026
Title Only Friends: Dream On
JimmySea would NEVERRR 😂 but Id love JoongDunk
They are too loyal to eachother to even get into the mess of only friends 😂
2 0
Replying to hyperreality • May 15, 2026
Title Only Friends: Dream On
Season 3: GreatBright, JoongDunk and JimmySea
JimmySea would NEVERRR 😂 but Id love JoongDunk
6 2
On Only Friends: Dream On • May 15, 2026
Title Only Friends: Dream On
Thank you to RomeRaffy/AouBoom for carrying me to the end of this show. I would have never made it without you 🙏⭐️
10 0
Replying to My Lin Yi • May 13, 2026
Title Smile Code
Why are you blaming the FL? about this? she's just doing her job because that's what the writer of this drama…
I cant wait to see Lin Yi kiss and make out with Lu Yu Xiao in their upcoming drama When I Meet the Moon ☺️
0 0
Replying to CT Athena • May 13, 2026
Title Double Helix
In end They will die both togetherIm kidding, they will live happily :p
THE WAY MY JAW DROPPED
2 0
On Crazy Love, Moo-Moo! • May 12, 2026
Title Crazy Love, Moo-Moo!
That dance battle was the most awkward cringe thing I ever watched 😂
9 0
On Double Helix • May 12, 2026
Title Double Helix
Yall are scaring me…. Is the ending bad??
3 4
On Only Friends: Dream On • May 8, 2026
Title Only Friends: Dream On
Ughhh TopMew I love you so much 😭😭😭❤️ “Sweet” “The coffee?” “You”
4 0
On Only Friends: Dream On • May 2, 2026
Title Only Friends: Dream On
Nick’s “I gave you everything I had back then” made me cry 😭. He really did… He loved you at your very worst and you couldn't even be a proper boyfriend for 24 hours, So happy he found happiness with Ohm 😂
29 1
Replying to Sunshine • May 2, 2026
Title Dare You to Death
off topic, but are u indian..? that "cute cute".. gives me the vibes..
No lol, Im American 😅
2 0
On Only Friends: Dream On • May 1, 2026
Title Only Friends: Dream On
Jack needs to stop being a bitch ass baby. Honestly Dean could do better…
10 0
On Only Friends: Dream On • May 1, 2026
Title Only Friends: Dream On
THE SECOND I SAW OHM I KNEW WHAT WAS ABOUT TO HAPPEN!!!!!! I WAS SCREAMINGGGGGGG!!!!
4 0
