Editorials
On Never-Ending Summer • Jun 22, 2026
Title Never-Ending Summer
Im getting so scared because I have no idea what breaks them up and Idk if Im ready for the heartache 😭😭😭
9 0
On Perfect 10 Liners • Jun 22, 2026
Title Perfect 10 Liners
Some of these kiss scenes would be so hott if it werent for that fuckass upbeat ost song the whole cast sings 😭💀 It legit ruins the entire mood
8 1
On Never-Ending Summer • Jun 21, 2026
Title Never-Ending Summer
They are killing me with the 1ep a day 😭
6 1
Replying to ryn • Jun 20, 2026
Title Passenger Seat Number X
gonna cry if this is gonna be their last series together before Zee stops being an actor like he announced before
What!! When did he announce that?!?!
0 1
Replying to Sunshine • Jun 19, 2026
Title A Dog and a Plane
i was never a taynew fan.. in fact i didnt even know them well ( i watch a lot of gmmtv bls.. but i started since…
Wait till you know their son Polcasan!!!! Hes their pride and joy! 🐻❄️🩵
1 1
Replying to butterfly_song • Jun 19, 2026
Title A Dog and a Plane
Lion got off too easily. He deserves to suffer a lot more.
As much as I want him to suffer more, I kinda want him to fall off the face of the show. I hope we never seem his face on our screens again
2 0
On A Dog and a Plane • Jun 19, 2026
Title A Dog and a Plane
Next week is gonna have THE SCENE we saw in the trailer!!! AHHHHHHHHH!!!
12 0
On Never-Ending Summer • Jun 16, 2026
Title Never-Ending Summer
The height difference is wild! How tall is ML? 6’5” !?
2 1
On Never-Ending Summer • Jun 15, 2026
Title Never-Ending Summer
IM SEATED!!!!
1 0
On Scarlet Heart Thailand • Jun 10, 2026
Title Scarlet Heart Thailand
Anyone know the date they started filming in Q1? I feel like they have been filming this foreverrrrrr 😭
1 1
Replying to sparklybearsy_143 • Jun 10, 2026
Title Crazy Love, Moo-Moo!
Boss and Noeul could have easily carried this show on their own. I’ve no interest in the other two couples.…
FRRRRRRR! I could care less for the other 2 couples. BossNoeul basically doing charity work to promote them.
3 0
Lily Alice • Jun 9, 2026
Article Kim Soo Hyun to resume activities after a year-long hiatus
Must be nice being a Korean man
52 1
On Melody of Secrets • Jun 8, 2026
Title Melody of Secrets
So after dropping this show I decided to give it another chance, and I can now say I really liked it. Its story about two lost people that found belonging and comfort in one another. Theres so much more depth in the plot than what I initially thought was a “who is the murderer” plot. Its nice to see Forcebook in a new genre other than romcom. They did an amazing job. Also this is the most intimate Forcebook has ever been! They were all over eachother ! Theres a makeout session in every episode 😏 ❤️!
3 0
On Jin Ze • Jun 6, 2026
Person Jin Ze
…Oh my god…. Im heartbroken,,,what happened? 🥺🥺🥺 Im so sorry to him, his loved ones, and his family
1 0
On Visage and Soul • Jun 5, 2026
Title Visage and Soul
I had to do a double take because didnt these two just have another drama together?!
3 2
On A Dog and a Plane • Jun 5, 2026
Title A Dog and a Plane
POLAR BEAR MENTIONED! 🐻❄️
16 0
On Peaceful Property • Jun 4, 2026
Title Peaceful Property
Ep7 with ForceBook has me crying on the floor 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 Good thing it was only 1 episode because if it was any longer I’d probably jump off a cliff 😭
3 0
On Light beyond the Reed • Jun 4, 2026
Title Light beyond the Reed
The old Asian way of holding emotions in, enduring, and caring what society thinks of you makes me sick 😔. I just finished watching this show in one sitting and it was amazing! So many emotions. I really recommend this show.
15 0
On Perfect 10 Liners • May 30, 2026
Title Perfect 10 Liners
What kind of bandage is on Arm’s head in ep4? He got hit in the head with a bottle but the bandage looks like a hair clip?
5 1
Replying to Lulu • May 29, 2026
Title A Dog and a Plane
10 seconds in and we are already talking about dicks 😭😭😭 Polcasan cover your ears/eyes!
Oh godddd 2 minutes in and we are already seeing sex toys!! 🤣
4 0
