Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: Aug 24, 2026
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: July 18, 2021
Replying to clarita • Aug 5, 2023
Person Nam Da Reum
não vejo a hora desse divo voltar do serviço militar
Hoje foi o último dia (a mãe dele atualizava no instagram, bem fofinha kkk)
Vem muito aí!!
0 1
On Nam Da Reum • Aug 5, 2023
Person Nam Da Reum
Finally discharge day arrived!! Can't wait to see you shine in your next projects!! Hope you get amazing ML roles and have a long and successful career! Welcome back! It was a wise decision to enlist as soon as possible and enjoy your 20s as an actor who doesnt have to worry about it anymore
14 1
On Park So Yi • Jul 10, 2023
Person Park So Yi
Best child actor I've ever seen!! She's a natural! Loved her in See You In My 19th Life ❤️ She's really talented and going places, for sure!
4 0
On Kim Si A • Jul 10, 2023
Person Kim Si A
I really like her in See You In My 19th Life and now I'm shocked that I didnt recognize her as the daughter in Kill Bok Soon! My girl is only 15 and has such an incredible range already!!! Excited to keep up with her career!
1 0
On Long Distance • Jul 5, 2023
Was anybody able to watch it? Over a month from the release date and still no news :(
1 0
On Felix • May 3, 2023
Person Felix
My favorite male idol!!
0 0
Replying to Taehyung Kim • Apr 26, 2023
Title Soulmate
hitv
ohh i didn't know about this app! tysm!
0 0
On Lisa • Mar 27, 2023
Person Lisa
I LOVE YA LALISA
2 0