Why is it that everytime i discover a good actor they suddenly disappear (Kim bum, yoo seungho, yoon siyoon)… and now he’s off to military just when I started liking him in reborn rookie lol
The title makes me think they are going to fall in love in the shell, but hepan is a clam who has a shell, so did they fall in love inside hepan? 😂 Oh well! I’m still excited to see Hepan and Rong Chenzi!
Dude, I came back to say that I had another dream, and in that dream Hou Minghao did not dub Yang Wujian. I was watching Immortalis in my dream and it wasn’t his voice ! But my dreams are usually nonsense, or doesn’t come true. Remember I dreamt that KTTPH was going to be released on July 17, but it got released July 11. I also dreamt that Wuyi got lost in another universe (in modern times) and Jiayu had to search for him along with Song Weilong and Selena Gomez. I also dreamt that Wuyi’s guard shot an arrow at him, but that didn’t happen in the show! So maybe he will dub Yang Wujian 🤞I’m cry
The thing that haunts me is that Xiao Wuyi already said something like "I've already chosen someone to play…
What haunts me until now t to the point that I still dream about kttph are Xie Jiayu’s words. 😱“What if i dont want to be the wife of the infamous demon xiao but the wife of a hero?”
How is this not rated higher? It should be at least a 8.8…
It doesn’t matter. As long as it’s 8.8 in your heart! And mine. Haha And it’s 8.5 because it’s not on a lot of platform. Not a lot of people even knows it’s showing. It’s Iqiyi exclusive only unlike other shows out there. It’s not even on Viki.
Personally, I think we shouldn’t force ourselves to watch something if we still don’t like it after 6-10 episodes or even 1 episode, cause it doesn’t really make sense unless we get paid to watch something we don’t like… and not everyone think this or that is good. Different people, different taste. I love this drama though 😂 Also I heard it’s only 28 episodes because of budget issues.
I know it just a rumored casting I saw in twitter but I really hope he would not take the role for Qi Xing Cai.…
He also had another casting news before that, the one with Meng Ziyi. But honestly, I wouldn’t believe in any casting news until he’s done filming Love in the Shell. He can’t be filming two dramas at the same time anyway 😅 And he’s in too many fake casting news already.
I'm on episode 6 so far and I'm confused... is it just me or does the show pick up flavor further along the way…
For the 30,000 people dying and no one doing anything about it, I think it’s supposed to be like that. That’s why Wuyi said nobody cares about them but him 😆
Loved this drama so much. Will be hard to let it go and I want to save the rewatch for when the details have started…
Ep 28 wait wait, Wuyi didnt lose his martial arts skills completely actually. He just had to recover his health nd memories. Mao only said “wuyi lost it for now”, which means not forever. Wuyi only lost it temporarily because he just woke up from a 2 year coma 3 months ago and was still recovering (you can also see him in pain whenever he fights or practices), and he even had amnesia. In reality, it should take several months to years to even walk again after being in a coma, but Wuyi managed to walk again after 3 months. ❤️just sharing, so you wont be too sad about it!
Hou Minghao wrote a heart warming long note about the drama just now.That it would be a regret not being able…
I agree with him on the sequel/season 2. Not sure about the romance plot because his love story with Jiayu in season 1 ended so perfectly already, like I don’t know what else they can do in a sequel except be a power couple. Other than the romance, there is lots of room for season 2. (1) I didn’t see Eagle King’s dead body either, (2) I want more Xiao Yao and Xiao Wuyi moments, (3) We need to know who Xie Jiayu’s parents are and they can make a plot twist out of it, (4) Maybe this time Eagle King and Xiao Wuyi can truly join forces lol, (5) We haven’t seen Xiao Wuyi steal the capital yet, I would love them to explore that and the enemy’s new emperor, (6) What happened to Xiao Wuyi’s mom, (7) What if plot twist is Grand Tutor is actually alive, (8) Maybe since Xiao Wuyi is still recovering, he won’t have his martial arts skills yet. So he’ll practice again. OR he pretends that he’s weak, and then outsmarts his enemies again, (9) More burning long sword, (10) Need to see Wuyi using Xie Jiayu’s handmade sword more, so more fight scenes, (11) Wait… what if Xie Jiayu’s real parents are the enemy nation, and they’re the ones who killed Wuyi’s real parents? (Now I’m creating my own plot twist for the sequel) 😂, (12) More war scenes. Wuyi returns to his beifu army, (13) Wuyi is eventually remembered as the hero 🦸
PS I’m not wanting a season 2 because I want them to kiss—No. I want a season 2 to see more fighting scenes, more emotional scenes, more power couple. I hope if they do make a season 2, they keep everything that made Season 1 perfect 😌
And it’s 8.5 because it’s not on a lot of platform. Not a lot of people even knows it’s showing. It’s Iqiyi exclusive only unlike other shows out there. It’s not even on Viki.
PS I’m not wanting a season 2 because I want them to kiss—No. I want a season 2 to see more fighting scenes, more emotional scenes, more power couple. I hope if they do make a season 2, they keep everything that made Season 1 perfect 😌