Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 9 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: California, USA
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Birthday: July 01
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: December 24, 2012
Replying to Tamochot • Sep 9, 2026
To everyone who complained about one episode a day… well, tomorrow you’re getting ZERO episodes😭
I don’t think we’ll stop complaining. It’s so hard to move on from TES! 🤣
2 0
Replying to sachapz • Sep 9, 2026
It just hit me… I never would have thought Luke could be THAT sentimental and romantic🥹. He made sure to…
Hongki is also married and he had to broadcast 🤣
4 1
Replying to Joanna • Sep 9, 2026
no bc i really couldn't stop laughing when they were crying over the dog like he was their child and they were…
Bwahaha! I was crying buckets and you were able to laugh at that scene? I need you to be my flatmate 🤣
3 0
Replying to LettuceLoveSF9 • Sep 9, 2026
They didn’t expound on the novel version of Yilia because she had a major crush on Luke and it hurt SZT even…
I’m kinda glad that she didn’t look like how I imagined her in the novel. Good thing SZT looks younger than Yilia in the drama 🤣
0 1
Replying to LettuceLoveSF9 • Sep 9, 2026
They didn’t expound on the novel version of Yilia because she had a major crush on Luke and it hurt SZT even…
Maybe they did but it got cut? Would’ve been so satisfying to watch!
0 3
On The Early Spring • Sep 9, 2026
Sneaky sneaky LN for insisting to visit Luke just to scope for men’s house slippers at SZT’s place and inwardly rejoicing when you didn’t see any! 🤣🩴
16 2
Replying to PlatyManatee • Sep 9, 2026
I PAUSED TO COME HERE AND SAY IM SO HAPPY TO HEAR THE ‘YOU SHOULD KNOW’ OST FINALLY START TO PLAY IN THE LAST…
Our pervy senses were on high alert for that song because WE DO KNOW!!! 🤣🚨🔥
5 0
Replying to SnowWhite123 • Sep 9, 2026
I don't know about the rest of you but it bothered me that Flora had to give a defeat speech right after the other…
They didn’t expound on the novel version of Yilia because she had a major crush on Luke and it hurt SZT even more because she compared herself to the new 22-year-old employee
0 6
Replying to LettuceLoveSF9 • Sep 9, 2026
He forgot to address green foxtail comment 😂
I know but I’m greedy for more lol
0 0
Replying to tintin92 • Sep 9, 2026
Luke fans,This is the place he lived.😂https://beijing.maxviewrealty.com/apartment/nava-%E4%B8%87%E7%A7%91%E5%A4%A7%E9%83%BD%E4%BC%9A-7770.html
$5K a month? How many MDLers want to join me as a flatmate?! 😂
1 1
On The Early Spring • Sep 9, 2026
Ugh, how to focus at work now that LN and SZT have sweetly made up and are getting married! This was an epic rollercoaster ride of a modern romance drama and so glad I shared the experience with all of you TES lovers while it was airing 💝
8 0
Replying to Sweetreat • Sep 9, 2026
Okay hopefully my last post, but the ending was so sweet. He literally remembered all the harsh words he said…
He forgot to address green foxtail comment 😂
0 2
Replying to Nat116 • Sep 9, 2026
ah now I understand, you are a dickrider for men, that's where all your braincells got lost.
Why the vitriolic comment?! We’re all here for fictional fun
2 0
Replying to JAMCOabc123 • Sep 9, 2026
Ep 21 at the 26:34 time stamp......She forgot to take her small white suitcase with her when she walked out of…
It was a teleportation device 😂
3 0
Replying to Convert • Sep 9, 2026
I AM SO BOTHERED BY THE LUGGAGE THAT FLORA LEFT AT LUKE'S PLACESo bothered I had to type in all caps sorry
Bwahaha! I’m more bothered by the luxury bags she left behind 😂
1 0
On The Early Spring • Sep 9, 2026
As a novel reader, I signed up for the angst and Epi21 of TES dished and served a SATISFYING ANGST! The epic breakup chemistry between JBR and SQ is blisteringly pulsating and I am ugly crying in the corner with a bucket. 😭🪣

Even though they were highly effective with their portrayals of LN and SZT’s heartbreaking separation, the side characters made me feel like I broke up with them too! Like, how did you master that director?! How?! 😭😭😭
4 0
Replying to LilacDream • Sep 8, 2026
It has been a while since I religiously followed a drama discussion here on MDL, and stuck with an airing drama…
Novel reader here and I also mentioned about SZT’s devastation and how the direction or SQ’ acting minimized that palpable effect on her mental state.

Also glad you reminded us of her “knowing”. This little nuance is what catapults his insecurity/jealousy and her pointing the blame on him
2 0
Replying to twinty • Sep 8, 2026
The issue is NOT that Luan Nian doesn't trust Zhitao. He is struggling with his own feelings rather than a simple…
Also, he’s never been as intrigued by anyone other than SZT, who keeps distancing herself, unlike his past ladies who were clingy
6 2
Replying to anblrxx • Sep 8, 2026
I am waiting for A Love Confession!
Ooh, the trailer looks interesting but I can’t grasp that synopsis. Maybe I’ll try the novel to see if I like it. I’ve only seen that actor once in FirstLove
1 0