Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 9 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: California, USA
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Birthday: July 01
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: December 24, 2012
Replying to Marir Rismod • 29 days ago
Trailerhttps://youtu.be/fOKH1i7EOf4?is=WhDf-MVuGgAFJawI
Whoa, just saw this trailer and they’re so pretty together. 😍I’ve only seen ZRN but don’t remember watching WAY before. I guess I’ll have to pick up this novel too but I don’t have time 🤭
0 0
Replying to LettuceLoveSF9 • 30 days ago
Title Road Home
Same! I’m struggling with 1st episode and was wondering if I was imagining the slow pacing? Not only that, FL’s…
I was the same with romance kdramas for years and finally picked up romance cdramas last year. I didn’t realize how vast the c-world before
2 1
Replying to LettuceLoveSF9 • 30 days ago
Title Road Home
Same! I’m struggling with 1st episode and was wondering if I was imagining the slow pacing? Not only that, FL’s…
I’ve never seen that actress’ works before but she appears to have a substantial following on MDL
1 3
Replying to perszepersze • 30 days ago
1. The man is not a narcissistic personality, but emotionally immature. There is a huge difference. between the…
Very insightful comment!
1 0
Replying to oknow • 30 days ago
Title The Early Spring Spoiler
In ep 24 just before Luke proposed to Flora he gave her a necklace made with the L key from the typewriter. L…
No way! I seriously had no clue that “ugly pendant” was the typewriter key! I’m so glad to have you all TES “sleuthers” to dissect every frame
2 0
On The Early Spring • 30 days ago
They never expounded on the typewriter but it’s in the cover! These episode cuts left us greedy for more 🤣
4 5
Replying to anya • 30 days ago
Who styled JBR's outfits in the drama? Each and every fit is plain perfection on him
My faves were his silk shirts or when he was decked out in all black with Chanel necklaces 🔥
4 1
Replying to Mstique • 30 days ago
Apparently four actors turned down the role of LN before JBR accepted it. Thanks to these four actors, because…
There’s no way the avid fans of flower boys will allow for them to act steamy scenes like what’s in TES though. Only a mature and grounded actor can take on Luan Nian’s role and JBR hit a home run 💯🌶️

Personally, I have flower boy fatigue in my shows 🤣
15 1
Replying to girl • 30 days ago
Title A Love Confession Spoiler
Caught up with the manhua and all i’m going to say is that this will probably break my heart
I’m at Chapter 28 but the ML’s air of indifference in college towards FL is getting repetitive. When do they get closer?
0 1
Replying to Nick_Fox • 30 days ago
and him coming out from that room proudly🤣🤣
I had to extend my imagination that LN wasn’t wearing a shirt when Shang Daddy said, “so little clothes?”. It wasn't difficult to do because I’m a perv 🤣🌶️
3 1
Replying to handoyo • 30 days ago
It's been a long time since I watched a C-drama like this. The last time was The First Frost, which made me so…
Touch Me Like You Lied cdrama looks spicy 🌶️
0 1
Replying to Nick_Fox • Sep 10, 2026
and him coming out from that room proudly🤣🤣
Bwahaha, SUFFERRR!

I binged 4 episodes last night and worked a double shift today and tomorrow. Did I regret losing sleep over Luan Nian’s confident and bold take on pursuing SZT? No! 🤣
2 1
On The Early Spring • Sep 10, 2026
Their passionate smexing is no longer a secret ya’ll, not even Shang Mommy and Daddy was spared 🔥🤣

🎶 You should know… 🎶
6 7
On The Early Spring • Sep 10, 2026
Although SZT was showing outward displeasure that LN was staying overnight, inwardly she craved his closer proximity. Her door was unlocked so that LN had access to chat with her back. She couldn’t face him during that convo but she was able to reflect both of their wrongdoings and slowly opened her heart and trust 💝
6 1
Replying to asian_things • Sep 10, 2026
Is it just me or does Luke’s personality remind me of Wei Shao from POB!! LOL
Wei Shao must be Luan Nian’s alter ego 🤣
1 0
Replying to The Early Spring • Sep 9, 2026
Replying to deleted comment
I second LYN too but JBR fit the role as a novel reader. I was not expecting to drool over JBR because I’ve only seen 1 of his movies a long time ago and only recently having cdramas on my radar
0 1
On The Early Spring • Sep 9, 2026
Not Fu Dong making a joke with LN and hitting the nail on its savage head! Luke’s reaction 🤣

He said, “My boss trained me and says… Be tactful when you work, and never lose your principles. Anything but sleeping with clients is fine.” 🤣
3 0
Replying to Tamochot • Sep 9, 2026
Same here I even feel like I’m going through a breakup. 😭
Yes, FF was so good for me but has a successor now 😭
1 0