Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 9 days ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Birthday: January 01
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: May 28, 2016
Replying to gnabnahc • Jul 11, 2022
Title Triage Spoiler
ig its a happy ending i can fianlly watch it now??
YES
0 4
On Triage • Jul 11, 2022
Title Triage
i was so nervous that i almot threw up my whole lunch (tmi hehe) im happy
3 0
On Triage • Jul 11, 2022
Title Triage Spoiler
i was ready to cuss this series because i thought tin had died but he is ALIVE. Honestly i didnt understand a single thing of this ending but I'm HAPPY tin is alive. So how tin didnt die? why he didnt go have lunch with his friends together with tol? why he remembered told at the ending? so many questions!
7 2
Replying to Drexiiie • Jul 11, 2022
Title Triage Spoiler
Hey there! Is it a happy ending? :) Thanks!
YES
1 0
On Triage • Jul 11, 2022
Title Triage
IM DEAD YOU GUYS I WAS HAVING A HEART ATTACK HERE I SWEAR
1 1
On Triage • Jul 11, 2022
Title Triage
IM SCARED GUYSSSSSSSSS
1 1
On Triage • Jul 11, 2022
Title Triage
almost 18k comments woow
1 5
On Triage • Jul 11, 2022
Title Triage
i dont want some ending like in the miracle of the teddy bear please
1 1
Replying to Africanbarbhie • Jul 11, 2022
Title Triage
Honestly, it's gonna kill me if this show doesn't end up happy.
same!
0 2
On Triage • Jul 11, 2022
Title Triage
the end is so close omg!!
0 1
Replying to zucchan • Jul 11, 2022
Can someone spoil me the ending? I need to decide if my heart can take it or not
Tofu dies and Nut end's up with his ex-boyfriend. Tofu becomes a teddy bear again. I didnt enjoy the ending.
6 0
Replying to rievr • Jul 11, 2022
open ending, could be sad/happy depending on how you interpret it. but it's a happy ending in the manga
i advise reading the manga after because there is a sequel (volume 2)
4 0
Replying to Africanbarbhie • Jul 10, 2022
Title Triage
https://twitter.com/tvthunderseries/status/1545762304402153472?s=20&t=2_ObznQvYG8Gvs3gQb5wjwDoctor sing😭😭
if he dies, I'M DONE!!
1 1