Editorials
Replying to Weiwei_li • Feb 25, 2025
Title The First Frost
The promotional events threw me off, wtf is that height difference and poor fitting, the ml looks like he can…
I think you're in the wrong house.
8 1
Replying to Aries • Feb 25, 2025
Title The First Frost
THIS IS SO HOT. SANG YAN TEACHING WEN YIFAN HOW TO KISS! 💋 https://x.com/aiymi_/status/1894264849204400350?t=9RK4j1PZmlH_b8gpmFjxVg&s=19
When I tell you I SCREAMED
10 1
Replying to Catalina Daniela • Feb 25, 2025
Title The First Frost
How many ep per day do we have?
one tomorrow, none the next day, two episodes Friday and then one each day again for the weekend.
0 1
Replying to MandarinDuckWings • Feb 25, 2025
Title The First Frost
😭😭The eps seem to be getting shorter and shorter!! How are you guys dealing with this?
I just sigh and hope the days go by a little faster.
3 6
Replying to ahvi • Feb 25, 2025
Title The First Frost
I knew Bai Jing Ting was a good kisser since I watched almost all of his dramas before and this is my first drama…
if it helps theres a longer clip of the kiss lol https://x.com/shengjianbaozis/status/1894256536576262550
1 0
Replying to LovelyDramas • Feb 25, 2025
Title The First Frost
Mind you most of the things Sang Yan has done for her he never outright told her he did it. So how would she know?…
They snuck they're a novel fan in there for some brownie points from other haters lol
16 3
Replying to Critic • Feb 25, 2025
Title The First Frost
Yesterday's episodes were boring to the tee with all the screen space given to side characters. Even Sang Yan…
Mind you most of the things Sang Yan has done for her he never outright told her he did it. So how would she know? I somehow don't believe you even read the novel with this take cause you contradict yourself when all this was happening in the novel too and the novel SHOWS her mindset, so does the drama.
24 6
Replying to LovelyDramas • Feb 25, 2025
Title The First Frost
Yeah I just...can't find myself to care that much about the grandpa/grandma storyline lol I find those scenes…
It was exciting in the beginning with them ending up in bed together and then fake dating but now it's just draggy and unexciting. A shame really :( they could went so many different ways with this.
1 0
Replying to ahvi • Feb 25, 2025
Title The First Frost
This is still a great drama for me but the only complain I have as of the moment is support character's more like…
Yeah I just...can't find myself to care that much about the grandpa/grandma storyline lol I find those scenes a bit boring, we could have used that time to build up the second couple more and I guess in a way this DOES build them up but it's not exciting lol.
5 2
Replying to Enigma05 • Feb 25, 2025
Title The First Frost
Both good kissers; no flat fish kissing here lol.
I knew I could trust Bai Jingting and Zhang Ruonan to deliver.
5 1
On The First Frost • Feb 25, 2025
Title The First Frost Spoiler
YALL????? FBSJKFHBSJKDBFKDJB https://x.com/thefirstfrosts/status/1894251424415940688
15 12
On The First Frost • Feb 25, 2025
Title The First Frost
they’re gonna take that one day break right before it all happens oh the agony.
5 0
Replying to Tems90 • Feb 25, 2025
Title The First Frost
I was hoping for 2 episodes. Does anybody knows what days 2 episodes air?
we dont get two episodes until Friday.
2 0
On The First Frost • Feb 25, 2025
Title The First Frost
the way sang yan did not give a damn about Kexin had me on the floor 😭 bro just ignored her 🤣🤣
13 0
On The First Frost • Feb 25, 2025
Title The First Frost
well that episode had me screaming, shaking, crying, giggling and kicking my feet.
10 0
Replying to AtsukoM • Feb 25, 2025
Title The First Frost Spoiler
The whole courting process was just so cute really. Sang Yan knowingly let Wen Yifan chase after him, because…
theres one scene where he asks her to get his phone for him, but she cant find it so when she turns around hes right there and gives her a little kiss on the side of her mouth. their first kiss is in the ferris wheel and Sang Yan actually drags her back in there after overhearing a couple say people who kiss at the top stay together forever. their first steamy kiss is in the kitchen a few chapters later.
2 0
Replying to lanzhanya • Feb 25, 2025
Title The First Frost
Just out of curiosity, are there any male leads that are more downbad and hopelessly in love than Sang Yan, or…
Lovely Runner, Hidden Love, My Demon, Crash Landing On You and When I Fly Towards You are good ones.
5 0
Replying to twinty • Feb 24, 2025
Title The First Frost
Favorite scene...well there are so many...but hint..........spoon...ing.
Imagine how many more favorite scenes are upcoming LORDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
1 2
Replying to Aries • Feb 24, 2025
Title The First Frost
He is already hot irl but he is extra hot on this drama, wait till you see him on the other eps
I think part of it is the idgaf attitude and confidence lol but yes his styling and hair is definitely helping.
1 0
BaekhyunoonaID • Feb 24, 2025
Photo Photo
The way he looks at her is enough to make even the strongest of soldiers fold.
0 1

2