K-Drama
On Got'chu Fam! • Feb 27, 2021
Title Got'chu Fam!
WTF this is the third pinoy BL series I haven’t been able to finish because of half-assed subtitles. No more, going back to Thailand.
3 2
On Swap Test • Feb 17, 2021
Title Swap Test
Glad it's wrapped up. Like most of the other posters, I loved Ely and Gerome together. The rest of it was just a mess. If you have ever seen the John Waters films Pink Flamingos and Female Trouble this series will make a lot more sense....you could almost call it a tribute to those movies.
3 0
Replying to Anchii • Feb 16, 2021
Title TharnType Season 2 Special: The Wedding Day
Have anyone notice that they have the same house as Chon and Prab in Brothers
Also the house from With Love....
0 0
On Art of Love • Feb 6, 2021
Title Art of Love
How on earth do you make a series with 9 episodes and sub 8 of them.? That is a steaming pile of piss me the eff off.
1 3
On Win Jaime's Heart • Jan 30, 2021
Title Win Jaime's Heart Spoiler
OK this was just meh. The pacing is way off...at the beginning Jaime is crushing on Win big time, then halfway through the series he acts confused that he’s falling for Win. Huh? Also his (lack of) feelings for Heart didn’t match up with the way he acted towards her. Lead people on much? My final gripe was all of the philosophical babbling. With such short episodes we don’t have time for that.
4 0
On Influencers The Series • Jan 29, 2021
Title Influencers The Series
Special episode just posted on YT....but no subs! Okay I’ll be patient.
1 0
On Cheat The Series • Jan 24, 2021
Title Cheat The Series Spoiler
The gay protagonist Vee is drugged and tricked into having sex with a girl in episode three...I dropped it immediately. Rape.
8 7
On Friend Zone 2: Dangerous Area • Jan 17, 2021
Title Friend Zone 2: Dangerous Area
Come on people, not everyone has completed this series yet. So many of these comments are spoilers, please tag them.
8 1
On Wish You: Your Melody From My Heart (Movie) • Jan 16, 2021
Title Wish You: Your Melody From My Heart (Movie) Spoiler
I hate to be the turd in the punchbowl, but this was just meh for me. There’s almost no romance...they didn’t even get to know each other until halfway through. Then after the first kiss, why did In Soo leave? It was obvious to both that they were into each other...stupid. I loved the ending, but it was painful getting there.
2 3
On The Rain Stories • Jan 15, 2021
Title The Rain Stories
This is pretty heavy, be prepared. All three stories are very different and each is compelling in its own way.
2 2
On Present Still Perfect • Jan 11, 2021
Title Present Still Perfect
I just loved both movies and the ending was magical. My cynical self does wonder...would anyone pine away for four years after spending just a few days with a complete stranger? IDK...
0 0
On Stigma • Jan 11, 2021
Title Stigma
As others have said, this is a very interesting and compelling short series. Without giving anything away, I will add that it's not BL.
0 0
On Soulmate • Jan 6, 2021
Title Soulmate
Poor P'James can never get any lovin', Suhkai (LOL) pushes him away every time! I love this couple, can't wait for subs on episode 2!
1 0
On I Told Sunset about You • Jan 2, 2021
Title I Told Sunset about You
At first glance, this drama will seem similar to so many others. Its plot is not original (high school boys are confused by their feelings for one another) and can be traced all they way back to Love Sick. The two things that make it so special are how the story is told and the talent of the actors. This series will stay with you for days after you watch it. It’s not good, it’s a masterpiece. Billkin can express pages of dialog just with his face, he’s absolutely amazing. The script, cinematography and music combine to give it the look of a Hollywood movie. Hands down the best BL I’ve ever seen...it holds up to any lakorn, Kdrama, or western drama on television. Just.....incredible. And finally, FINALLY a kind, understanding girl in a BL series. My fave since Yihwa in TWM. Can’t wait for part two!
16 0
On Honey Sir • Dec 30, 2020
Title Honey Sir
OK these short stories were very heartwarming and they were such a nice way to end what has been a tough year for almost everyone. Just two small complaints...it would have been nice to have subs for the texts and notes. Also, please fire the moron who decided to use white for the subs. At least half of them were on a white background and nearly impossible to read.
4 1
On 7 Project • Dec 21, 2020
Title 7 Project
Wait, what? This cast is making me hyperventilate. Tee & Fuse....I can't! And Sammy, the queen.
10 0
On Calculating Love • Dec 15, 2020
Title Calculating Love Spoiler
OK first of all what’s up with Lin’s giant chin? Aside from that...I hate series where the main couple gets together at the very end. So frustrating!!
2 0
On Better Days • Dec 14, 2020
Title Better Days
I wasn’t crazy about this one. Kian was a dick to Aron 90% of the time, and there was almost no romance at all. Additionally, the ending was very vague. I will watch a season two if it comes out just to see what happens.
3 0
Replying to Eden07 • Nov 29, 2020
Title Ben X Jim
Sorry but don't you confuse with My Extraordinary ?
I think joke lang! ???
2 1
On My Extraordinary • Nov 22, 2020
Title My Extraordinary
Hated it.
6 1

1