K-Drama
Replying to thegrisha • Nov 4, 2021
Title Don't Say No
Bro I was so sad with the ending of pob and Leon, I like more that couple than the main couple. And also I realized…
We’ll have to watch the special episode and see what happens. ;-)
1 0
Replying to Jalapenosprinkles • Nov 4, 2021
Title Don't Say No
That was hilarious! I paused and laughed so hard! He actually went to a formal gala with NO shirt on! LMAO
……and that’s the damn outfit Leo’s mother picked out for him!
2 0
On Don't Say No • Nov 1, 2021
Title Don't Say No
The name of this show should be changed to Fiat Has Baggage.
10 0
Replying to Lady Stacy • Oct 27, 2021
Title Don't Say No
And this drama gave us 3 stages:From ep 1-3, just casual life of LeoFiat and how they tried to overcome the problems…
Please tag this as a spoiler, thanks.
0 1
On Crash Landing on You • Oct 18, 2021
Title Crash Landing on You
Yes, it was good and yes, Son Yejin and Hyun Bin have great chemistry. But OMG did it drag. It could have easily been ten episodes. Also, if you've seen My Love From the Stars, you've seen Crash Landing On You. Exchange stoic alien with stoic DPRK soldier and voila!
8 0
On What Did You Eat Yesterday? • Oct 13, 2021
Title What Did You Eat Yesterday?
I watched this series excitedly after reading all of the glowing comments. While Shiro and Kenji do make a cute couple and all of the food looks amazing, the whole thing was just meh for me. I know Asian men can be reserved when it comes to showing affection/emotion (I'm married to one), but the lack of affection that Shiro showed (or didn't show) toward Kenji was off-putting for me. Even the purchase of rings that sent Kenji over the moon was only for Shiro's selfish purpose. It's not that I was expecting them to pounce on one another or roll around in bed, but even one kiss would have been nice.
6 2
On Golden Blood • Oct 2, 2021
Title Golden Blood
Very standard series. By the end of episode two we were literally counting the BL tropes as they came on screen. I actually really liked the side couple, Bank & P’Pitch.
0 0
On HEHE&HE Season 2 • Sep 27, 2021
Title HEHE&HE Season 2
Episode 18 will be released tomorrow! Why do I love this crazy show so much? Ziky fighting!
1 0
On Daybreak • Sep 17, 2021
Title Daybreak
If you don’t like open endings, skip this one.
0 0
On First Love • Sep 17, 2021
Title First Love
I loved this movie. Hiroki and Sinji are such a great representation of a happy gay couple. As FrothyMix mentioned below, Keigo is really queenie, to the point of being annoying. My only real issue was the coupling of Tadashi and Keigo… two bottoms don’t make a top.
1 1
Replying to stars • Sep 3, 2021
Title Fish upon the Sky
Nothing original, the actors are quite good but the story is nothing exceptional. I don't know about you, but…
...and after they remove the food from the side of the other one's mouth, they eat it! Gross.
3 1
On I Promised You the Moon • Jul 28, 2021
Title I Promised You the Moon
If you are hesitating to watch this beautiful story because of "the event", don't. Watch it. Yes, Teh crossed a line he shouldn't have, but by the end of the story it's put into context and although it's tough to forgive him, at least we know why it happened. This is a more grown up version of Teh and Oh as they mature and face the adult world, adult situations and adult emotions. It's filmed just as beautifully as ITSAY, some of the shots are just breathtaking. I absolutely loved it and was bawling at the end...it was just amazing.
7 0
Replying to Ami Wangxian Hualian Lin • Jul 12, 2021
Title Irresistible Love 2
Happy ending??????
There are two versions with two different endings, both on Youtube. I watched both. :-)
3 2
On 7 Project • Jun 22, 2021
Title 7 Project
So Yuri and Nan are girlfriends now. The kids sure have grown up. #Lovesick
15 0
On HEHE&HE Season 2 • Jun 10, 2021
Title HEHE&HE Season 2
Episode 17 has been posted!
1 0
Replying to BLDramaMama • Jun 7, 2021
Title Love Poison Season 2
This drama is So bad it’s GOOD. Lmao. I don’t speak Thai so I honestly can’t tell if the singing is good…
Jack Day (Sek) is a Thai singer, here's the original video for tea poached chicken. :-) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nIPL5Yd9G9U&list=RDMM&start_radio=1&rv=HOhP7-jJiGI it's funny as hell.
4 1
On Till Death Do Us Part • Jun 5, 2021
Title Till Death Do Us Part
Um, yeah. So this isn’t BL at all, one of the male leads is straight. Gay romance tag should be removed. Other than that it’s just a complete disaster.
1 0
Replying to zonkiefie • Jun 3, 2021
Title Close Friend
Tommy/Jimmy and KimCop were my favourite ones!
Oh for sure. The last two were the best.
1 0
Replying to jpny01 • Jun 2, 2021
Title So Much in Love
Oh - they must have redone the subtitles - when it was running on LineTV they were close to incomprehensible.…
Hi there, will you please let me know where you were able to watch ThaiBLFan92's translation? I've checked their YouTube channel and website, but can't find this series. I'm dying to watch it...thank you!
0 1
Replying to 7893881 • May 27, 2021
Title I Promised You the Moon
once a week ? Imma keep it for next month
@SwSw TOTALLY. No way I'm starting this while it's airing and dying from week to week. I'll binge it and do all of my crying at once.
2 1

1