Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 32 minutes ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: August 3, 2026
On Esther Yu • 24 days ago
Person Esther Yu
As of now, I want "Going to Ride the Winds" more cause its of tencent production. They tend to do the post-production quicker sometimes, making the same yr filming and release. So I want it more, but whichever happens, I am happy for both..
9 5
Replying to zhixin • 24 days ago
Person Esther Yu
for female it’s so hard . The hormones will easily imbalance and will affect their period .
ikr... like it's difficult for all the females included.. but alas... this production!!! i wanna curse it soo much for its absurd scheduling....
2 2
On Esther Yu • 24 days ago
Person Esther Yu
So along with "Going to Ride the Winds" we also have "The Moon Has Once Shone Over Little Chongshan" now... both are rumoured.. i am happy for both.. now let's see!!
8 4
On Esther Yu • 24 days ago
Person Esther Yu
I have a question… Can the C-fans do something about the filming schedule… like a request or a campaign to urge the production to change the filming schedule for everyone? Everyone's health is getting affected. Absolutely no rest. This schedule is absurdly insane... Like Esther going to work in the afternoon and off work in the morning. Like, wtf is this?
6 4
On Love in the Shell • 24 days ago
This is one of the dramas with over 2300 comments and 2000 watchers, yet it has no official cast announcement, poster or anything else.
10 1
Replying to Masterxys • 24 days ago
do we know if they are close to wrapping up?
There are 120 filming days. They are currently on Day-74, so yeah, kinda. So it will end filming in Oct
7 6
On Going to Ride the Winds • 24 days ago
and the male lead... well it's rumored to be ao ruipeng now... ding yuxi is unlikely.. cause if it is then damnnn.... Zhang linghe.... well i wish to it to happen but currently they both r highly bankable and both of them included can be high budgeted.... neo hou will not be cause they r alrdy filming... impossible... and others like zhou yiran, chen fiyu... possible... whoever it is... i am just happy cause I love all of them....
6 1
On Going to Ride the Winds • 24 days ago
if esther is confirmed (which I know is still a rumour) then we will get to see a another new side of her which is stronger and can shut up everyone who says otherwise.
8 0
On Esther Yu • 24 days ago
Person Esther Yu
What is wrong with the director and the production team? Esther arrived at work in daylight and left almost at 8am? Like, what the heck is wrong with this production team? Did they forget that the actors and actresses are also human? Is filming the only thing now or what? No, right? They have so many other things to do? Absolutely no rest at all!
8 2
On Love in the Shell • 25 days ago
First time seeing he pan having such less makeup and minimal hairstyle... Wonder what scene they will film tonight?
10 1
Replying to luxee • 25 days ago
Koiii, it’s okayyy 😭 Let’s just stop here and maintain the peace. There’s really no need to turn this…
Sure. Thank you for your opinion.
I have no intention of going back and forth anymore. I'm here to support the drama, both the leads, and the entire cast. That's all.
Take care.
7 0
Replying to luxee • 25 days ago
Koiii, it’s okayyy 😭 Let’s just stop here and maintain the peace. There’s really no need to turn this…
Koiii, I honestly understand where you're coming from. 😭 I've been called names and personally insulted too, liar, stupid, idiot, dummy, two-faced, narcissistic, and more, just because I was defending the FL and hadn't publicly said I was a fan of the ML for a long time.
But honestly, it's not all of them. On Insta alone, I know 100+ Kiwis and Little Pomegranates who are genuinely kind, and we've been friends for a long time. Their dream pair is this, and they've been supporting both equally.
That's also why I want this to stop here. I'm worried other people will start insulting you too, and then they'll drag the FL into this all over again, and none of us want that. We definitely don't want to be the reason a fanwar starts here.
So let's just maintain the peace. There's really no need to turn this into a fanwar. Let's support both, not generalize an entire fandom because of a toxic section, and just enjoy the drama together. 🤍
7 3
Replying to zhixin • 25 days ago
Person Esther Yu
days ago , some haters try to stir up the problem between them
ikr... nd guess wat... Just because I was defending her I have been called a liar, dummy, stupid idiot, two faced person, narcissist and what not..
1 1
Replying to seaweed • 26 days ago
I thought there will be the same reaction towards the ml new rumor drama 🤣🤣so the previous reasons were…
Koiii, it’s okayyy 😭 Let’s just stop here and maintain the peace. There’s really no need to turn this into a fanwar. Let’s just support both and enjoy the drama 🥹🫶 And tbh, it’s not all of them either, it’s just that toxic section. There are plenty of others who are actually nice and completely fine, so yeahhh, let’s not generalize and just keep things peaceful 🤍
7 7
On Love in the Shell • 26 days ago
Okayyy... here we go again. 😭 This production has started the nighttime filming schedule all over again. Meanwhile, some are shooting in the morning and wrapping up early, but they're back to these late-night shoots... tsk tsk. Hope they all get enough rest.
11 2