Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 24 minutes ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: August 3, 2026
Replying to luxee • 16 days ago
I think the official announcement of this drama might be included in the iQIYI 2027 lineup... or possibly at any…
After the trailer’s release, the drama will only air a year later, meaning we have a long wait. Most likely, we won't see it until the end of 2027.
5 0
On Love in the Shell • 16 days ago
I think the official announcement of this drama might be included in the iQIYI 2027 lineup... or possibly at any upcoming event or at the iQIYI World Conference, which is held in April/May every year. This seems likely because after filming, they will need time for VFX and other post-production work for trailers and promotional materials.

I guess we have to wait quite a while 😫
6 1
On Esther Yu • 19 days ago
Person Esther Yu
guys could you please upload hepan photos in the drama community... I see many photos of esther got deleted.. so can anyone please upload photos from required sources.. thank you 😊
7 1
Replying to xingxing • 19 days ago
https://www.instagram.com/reels/DdYJ80_hHKZ/you guys this edit omg. i'm blushing 😊 ☺️
I have also shared the same link earlier.... its sooo good!! isn't it??
3 1
Replying to zhixin • 20 days ago
Person Esther Yu
for female it’s so hard . The hormones will easily imbalance and will affect their period .
Oh no, I'm not cursing. I just read they're handling the night schedule for heat stroke and related issues. That makes sense, but it would be even better if the schedule could be managed differently. Anyway, that's okay.
1 0
Replying to Mariah James • 21 days ago
yess it's so confusing 🫤 😂😂the modern styling in a xianxia What are they doing actually , i mean the…
nope not in novel... additional to the drama!!
2 2
Replying to Mariah James • 21 days ago
Now we are screwed guys 🤣🤣, since this drama hasn't any official material at all, aside from some BTS.And…
All the pics will be deleted, right?? damnnn
2 3
Replying to luxee • 24 days ago
There are 120 filming days. They are currently on Day-74, so yeah, kinda. So it will end filming in Oct
dont even talk about the director... bruhhh... he lit sucks in scheduling... no matter what others say he and his team is still continuing the night schedule...
6 4
Replying to zhixin • 24 days ago
Person Esther Yu
I’m so enthusiastic about going to ride the wind . The novel is so good and the character setting also fresh…
I haven't read the novel yet.. will read it. But from the tags I saw, the female is physically strong... so Esther already has martial arts skills... so it would be nice to see her... and also it would shut up those certain ppl who say otherwise..
0 1
Replying to zhixin • 24 days ago
Person Esther Yu
Does this drama has mdl page yet
i dont think so..
0 1