Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 24 minutes ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: August 3, 2026
Replying to luxee • 6 days ago
Honestly, I just want both fandoms to stop slandering each other and let things cool down. Weibo fans can be so…
I’m not really sure what the current situation on Weibo is between the two fandoms, hopefully it's at least better than it was during the booting ceremony! I just genuinely hope we get a wrap-up ceremony of both leads in the same frame. Fingers crossed!
4 0
Replying to luxee • 6 days ago
I’ve uploaded photos of both leads. If they stay up, we’ll know MDL allows pictures posted directly and officially…
Honestly, I just want both fandoms to stop slandering each other and let things cool down. Weibo fans can be so unhinged. The constant false rumors and fan wars are getting out of hand, it's honestly exhausting. If everyone would just calm down, we might actually get some official updates and materials! Chinese fans, whether in C-ent or K-pop, can be way too intense over every little thing.
8 3
On Love in the Shell • 6 days ago
I’ve uploaded photos of both leads. If they stay up, we’ll know MDL allows pictures posted directly and officially by the artists. If they get deleted, we’ll just have to wait for official promotional materials from iQIYI and the drama!!
8 15
Replying to Kokuto • 6 days ago
Did any of the Gu Zicheng photos have a link to the picture post on his official weibo, in the description box?…
Okk then.. Lemme try... I dont know what will be the final outcome.. but we can try!!
4 0
Replying to Kokuto • 6 days ago
Did any of the Gu Zicheng photos have a link to the picture post on his official weibo, in the description box?…
But I think there was one pic of him uploaded officially. I think there is one. And also from the booting ceremony, didnt the studio upload any pics? If you have time, can you kindly check once? And in the meantime, I will upload Esther Yu's hepan pics, which are officially uploaded by her studio itself, and also the other cast, along with the official link. I can try. There is not much chance. If they want, they can delete it again. Nothing more to lose.
3 1
Replying to Kokuto • 6 days ago
Did any of the Gu Zicheng photos have a link to the picture post on his official weibo, in the description box?…
I have a question... Since I am not on Weibo, did HMH or his studio post any pictures of RCZ (other than the advertisement he did in those outfits) there? If yes, then we can try uploading those pictures along with the link. Regarding Esther Yu, I know she posted it, and others like Gu Zichen and Ye Tian (I forgot her real name) have also posted. So maybe we can upload those pictures with the link.
3 7
Replying to Kokuto • 6 days ago
Did any of the Gu Zicheng photos have a link to the picture post on his official weibo, in the description box?…
Actually, I’m the one who posted the recent Gu Zicheng photos. The earlier ones weren’t posted by me, though. Someone else uploaded them, but I honestly don’t remember who it was. And when I posted the recent ones, the new rules hadn’t come out yet, so I had no idea that a link needed to be attached for the photos to remain in the gallery. I’m really sorry about that. 🥲
As for why this drama seems to be one of the initial targets for the deletion, this is just my guess, but if you look at the whole MDL page, Hou Minghao is the 2nd most-favored artist in terms of the number of flowers he has received. So I’m wondering if the admins are targeting dramas with leads who rank very highly on this website and are simply deleting the images from those pages. I don’t know for sure, of course, but based on what’s happening, this theory seems a little more logical to me.
Anyway, after they deleted all the pictures, I made two separate discussion topics for both leads. So if you still want to upload any pictures or other related content, you can post them there instead. But of course, it’s completely up to you! ❤️
3 2
On Love in the Shell • 6 days ago
According to Hou Minghao's schedule for October, it's likely that filming will wrap before the 21st of October... and as someone already mentioned, it may actually wrap on the 18th of October!!
8 0
On Love in the Shell • 8 days ago
There are two discussion topics made specifically for He Pan (Esther Yu) and Rong Chenzi (Hou Minghao). You can upload whatever pics you want in those two topics. They are individual topics for each of them, so for now please don’t upload the pics in the gallery. With the new rules, we already know the pics will end up getting deleted anyway, so it would just be a waste of time. Better to upload everything in their respective individual topics for now.
4 3
Replying to mrvalgard • 8 days ago
saw some scene on boat, looks awesome 👀
Ohh!? I havent seen it yet.. gonna look it up..
3 0
Replying to luxee • 8 days ago
A genuine question: Are you indian? Or a Hindi speaker? Asked because of your song choice... please don't mind.
Ayyyaaaa!! So cute!! My guess is that you're Indian, but maybe you don't live in the country since you use Weibo... or maybe you just use a VPN?
1 1
Replying to Khaana • 8 days ago
OMG so many pics are deleted
From 1000+ pics to only 75 pics.. they will delete all these pics also... A long wait for this drama gallery to fill up with beautiful pics!!
6 0
Replying to luxee • 9 days ago
Person Esther Yu
Can you please tell me how to fix this? As you’ve already seen, I comment a lot. In the Free Coins section,…
Ohh!! Okay... thanks for telling me this.
7 0
Replying to luxee • 9 days ago
Also, everyone, one more thing! A moderator has informed us that photos of Esther Yu and Hou Minghao arriving…
So honestly, don't add so many pics of those types… because either way, they'll all be deleted. I guess now we have to wait for the official materials only.
4 0
On Love in the Shell • 9 days ago
Also, everyone, one more thing! A moderator has informed us that photos of Esther Yu and Hou Minghao arriving at work, as well as their post-makeup photos, will also be deleted because they are considered paparazzi/fan pictures. If you want to share those photos, please add them to the discussion section instead, as they will be removed from the main page as well.
5 3
Replying to xingxing • 9 days ago
omg the way you described it is just perfect. now i know why they chose this title. 🤭
Glad you liked my interpretation! 😊
4 0
Replying to Love in the Shell • 9 days ago
Replying to deleted comment
It's totally fine. I get that shipping or cp isn't everyone's thing, so I completely understand where you're coming from. I'm really sorry for my comment making people uncomfortable, that definitely wasn't my goal.
Honestly, your response didn't hurt or upset me at all, it was really just the third party reaction that bothered me. I know some people take shipping way too far, though I really just meant my comment as something light. Either way, I'm truly sorry if I came off as rude to you, and sorry again for that comment!
7 0