Honestly, you are reading way too much into my comment than I ever intended. I never said a kiss scene or casual chatting means they are automatically close. When I said they seem closer now, I simply meant compared to the early days of filming vs now. Filming love scenes and kiss scenes requires mutual trust, coordination, and constant communication, which naturally makes co-workers more comfortable around each other as shooting goes on. It was just a light observation about their vibes. Calling that 'romanticising' or 'shipping without boundaries' is really reaching. I remember the exact same discussions during LITC, with people shipping them, wanting another drama together because of their chemistry, hyping their interactions, and even overanalysing the way he looked at her in reuters pictures. People were even analyzing videos where they were seen wearing masks after filming, assuming they wore them to hide their swollen lips because they filmed a kiss scene! I have been a Minghao fan for a really long time, so I know how fandoms behave when a series airs and after it ends. That is why it feels a bit hypocritical that the exact same kind of comment is being taken so badly now. It feels like the fandom just has an issue with this specific actress, plain and simple. At the end of the day, it is just light drama shipping. It is super common for onscreen couples, and as long as it stays casual and light (which my comment was), it is not that deep. No need to overexaggerate things or generalise an entire fandom over one random comment from another platform!
Yeah may be she was finally caught in betrayal, since she came to steal his heart blood to begin with
that can be true.. but they have tied her beside a water body.. and hepan being hella strong can snap out of that very easily until and unless they have locked her power or something..
Tomorrow they are gonna film in a flowery set... the production prepared the set with real and fake flowers..https://x.com/nianxiangsi/status/2103445331493183643
I love today's pink halter top and flared jeans outfit with straight hair.. I think this outfit of esther for this filming def comes in top 5 of her overall outfit for this filming (the outfit that she wore to come to filming)
Ahh!! I want to upload so many more pictures, but I’m scared MDL will delete them because they’re mostly paparazzi photos. For now, I’m only uploading the really nice, good-quality, edited pictures. Please don’t delete these too. Around 500 pictures have already been deleted, so please don’t remove any more 😭😭
YUNCHU'S VENGEANCE is actually moving CRAZY for an unaired drama 😭🔥 At the iQIYI iJOY Conference, it wasn't just trending in one place; it was everywhere. #1 Weibo Drama Supertopic Heat (20 hours at the top) #1 Costume Drama Heat Index #2 Overall Weibo Drama Heat Top 3 across WeChat, Douyin, Xiaohongshu, and iQIYI platforms. The cross-platform hype is honestly the best part. Everyone's already waiting for Yunchu 😭
I remember the exact same discussions during LITC, with people shipping them, wanting another drama together because of their chemistry, hyping their interactions, and even overanalysing the way he looked at her in reuters pictures. People were even analyzing videos where they were seen wearing masks after filming, assuming they wore them to hide their swollen lips because they filmed a kiss scene! I have been a Minghao fan for a really long time, so I know how fandoms behave when a series airs and after it ends. That is why it feels a bit hypocritical that the exact same kind of comment is being taken so badly now. It feels like the fandom just has an issue with this specific actress, plain and simple.
At the end of the day, it is just light drama shipping. It is super common for onscreen couples, and as long as it stays casual and light (which my comment was), it is not that deep. No need to overexaggerate things or generalise an entire fandom over one random comment from another platform!
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DdwLw6lzJFS/?stkn=MXZ4eGQ4OTkyNjNhZA==
https://x.com/nianxiangsi/status/2103841706579992812
Yu Shuxin has treated the crew to shaobing: https://x.com/nianxiangsi/status/2103602539132604427
Hou Minghao treated the crew to milk tea: https://x.com/nianxiangsi/status/2103520590087032937
https://x.com/syun03153/status/2103524680129024107
https://x.com/nianxiangsi/status/2103522998301200739
https://x.com/naissx/status/2103473863984398523
https://x.com/rnbnxian/status/2103486652148814073?s=20
https://x.com/nianxiangsi/status/2103445331493183643
https://x.com/czenlinn/status/2103192597552587171
https://x.com/nianxiangsi/status/2103158360120189051
https://x.com/nianxiangsi/status/2103155860197593291
At the iQIYI iJOY Conference, it wasn't just trending in one place; it was everywhere.
#1 Weibo Drama Supertopic Heat (20 hours at the top)
#1 Costume Drama Heat Index
#2 Overall Weibo Drama Heat
Top 3 across WeChat, Douyin, Xiaohongshu, and iQIYI platforms.
The cross-platform hype is honestly the best part. Everyone's already waiting for Yunchu 😭
https://x.com/EyesOntheHead/status/2102982558921445873