Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 1 hour ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: August 3, 2026
Replying to dellutgerysallut • 19 hours ago
YASHHH THE CAST...THE OST...THE CINEMATOGRAPHY ARE AMAZINGšŸ˜ā€¼ļøšŸ„µprobably between Q4 2026 - Q1 2027.
It is definitely!! I am waiting for it to air now...
0 0
Replying to Kokuto • 22 hours ago
Welp, I wished I read the whole commentary, before responding to the comment I was notified for. ;p I just reposted…
Ok, so first of all, Weibo links aren't banned on MDL. Weibo is banned in my country, and hence I can't access the links. Furthermore, Weibo links are currently the only official and necessary sources for MDL. When I say Weibo links are banned, I mean in my own country, the country I am living in; Weibo is banned here. I am not talking about Weibo links being banned on MDL.
0 0
Replying to Kokuto • 2 days ago
Welp, I wished I read the whole commentary, before responding to the comment I was notified for. ;p I just reposted…
Its okayy.. its better than none… thank you 😊
1 0
Replying to luxee • 2 days ago
Honestly, I just want both fandoms to stop slandering each other and let things cool down. Weibo fans can be so…
Thank you to you too. Let's support the drama and both the leads for their hard work!! 🫶
2 0
Replying to Kokuto • 2 days ago
Welp, I wished I read the whole commentary, before responding to the comment I was notified for. ;p I just reposted…
Ahhh, thank you too… but there is no HePan (FL) photo in the whole gallery... I hope someone uploads HePan pics with a Weibo link... šŸ˜”
1 2
Replying to ysxhysal • 2 days ago
Person Esther Yu
When will the Profile Picture of Esther Yu in MDL changed? Help me changed it to her most recent and beautiful…
I literally have uploaded a nice beautiful pic for 3 times... LIKE 3 TIMES!!! but every single time it has been rejected.. atp I am just fed up with all these rules.... Ahhhhh!!!!
3 3
On Love in the Shell • 2 days ago
Can a kind Xinxin/drama fan also upload pics of He Pan in the gallery, attaching the official Weibo link in the description... pretty please :)
4 0
Replying to Kokuto • 2 days ago
Welp, I wished I read the whole commentary, before responding to the comment I was notified for. ;p I just reposted…
And the two pics I uploaded, they just deleted them… maybe because of the lack of an official Weibo link.
1 0
Replying to Kokuto • 2 days ago
Welp, I wished I read the whole commentary, before responding to the comment I was notified for. ;p I just reposted…
The thing is, the recent pictures uploaded on Twitter include the Weibo link, but the previous ones, and a few others, don’t have it attached. :(
1 4
Replying to Kokuto • 2 days ago
Welp, I wished I read the whole commentary, before responding to the comment I was notified for. ;p I just reposted…
Since Weibo is banned here, I used a Twitter link instead. Could you kindly provide the Weibo links for the two pictures I posted so I can edit and attach them to the photos?
1 9
Replying to luxee • 3 days ago
Honestly, I just want both fandoms to stop slandering each other and let things cool down. Weibo fans can be so…
I’m not really sure what the current situation on Weibo is between the two fandoms, hopefully it's at least better than it was during the booting ceremony! I just genuinely hope we get a wrap-up ceremony of both leads in the same frame. Fingers crossed!
3 0
Replying to luxee • 3 days ago
I’ve uploaded photos of both leads. If they stay up, we’ll know MDL allows pictures posted directly and officially…
Honestly, I just want both fandoms to stop slandering each other and let things cool down. Weibo fans can be so unhinged. The constant false rumors and fan wars are getting out of hand, it's honestly exhausting. If everyone would just calm down, we might actually get some official updates and materials! Chinese fans, whether in C-ent or K-pop, can be way too intense over every little thing.
6 3
On Love in the Shell • 3 days ago
I’ve uploaded photos of both leads. If they stay up, we’ll know MDL allows pictures posted directly and officially by the artists. If they get deleted, we’ll just have to wait for official promotional materials from iQIYI and the drama!!
6 15
Replying to Kokuto • 3 days ago
Did any of the Gu Zicheng photos have a link to the picture post on his official weibo, in the description box?…
Okk then.. Lemme try... I dont know what will be the final outcome.. but we can try!!
3 0
Replying to Kokuto • 3 days ago
Did any of the Gu Zicheng photos have a link to the picture post on his official weibo, in the description box?…
But I think there was one pic of him uploaded officially. I think there is one. And also from the booting ceremony, didnt the studio upload any pics? If you have time, can you kindly check once? And in the meantime, I will upload Esther Yu's hepan pics, which are officially uploaded by her studio itself, and also the other cast, along with the official link. I can try. There is not much chance. If they want, they can delete it again. Nothing more to lose.
2 1
Replying to Kokuto • 3 days ago
Did any of the Gu Zicheng photos have a link to the picture post on his official weibo, in the description box?…
I have a question... Since I am not on Weibo, did HMH or his studio post any pictures of RCZ (other than the advertisement he did in those outfits) there? If yes, then we can try uploading those pictures along with the link. Regarding Esther Yu, I know she posted it, and others like Gu Zichen and Ye Tian (I forgot her real name) have also posted. So maybe we can upload those pictures with the link.
2 7
Replying to Kokuto • 3 days ago
Did any of the Gu Zicheng photos have a link to the picture post on his official weibo, in the description box?…
Actually, I’m the one who posted the recent Gu Zicheng photos. The earlier ones weren’t posted by me, though. Someone else uploaded them, but I honestly don’t remember who it was. And when I posted the recent ones, the new rules hadn’t come out yet, so I had no idea that a link needed to be attached for the photos to remain in the gallery. I’m really sorry about that. 🄲
As for why this drama seems to be one of the initial targets for the deletion, this is just my guess, but if you look at the whole MDL page, Hou Minghao is the 2nd most-favored artist in terms of the number of flowers he has received. So I’m wondering if the admins are targeting dramas with leads who rank very highly on this website and are simply deleting the images from those pages. I don’t know for sure, of course, but based on what’s happening, this theory seems a little more logical to me.
Anyway, after they deleted all the pictures, I made two separate discussion topics for both leads. So if you still want to upload any pictures or other related content, you can post them there instead. But of course, it’s completely up to you! ā¤ļø
2 2