Guys another week has started let's send esther more flowers 🌺. We're definitely gonna make her reach 100,000…
Can you please tell me how to fix this? As you’ve already seen, I comment a lot. In the Free Coins section, users are supposed to earn coins by commenting and completing a few tasks, but I’m not receiving any coins even after completing the tasks. Whenever I click “Claim,” my coin balance doesn’t increase. I also uninstalled and reinstalled the app, but the issue still persists. Is it possible for you to help me with this?
Okay, here is my personal take on "Love in the Shell" because I’ve been thinking a lot about the title lately! Honestly, I know drama titles don't always match the plot, but this is just my own interpretation of what it means, and I actually really appreciate how well it fits both leads. To me, the word shell works on two totally different levels. For the female lead, it represents her literal physical form as a clam demon using her shell as armor during battles, but it also doubles as the emotional wall around her heart since she approaches the male lead purely out of a calculated, life or death mission to steal his magical essence. At the same time, the male lead is trapped in a shell of his own built by strict Daoist discipline, duty, and ethics, using his cold and detached exterior as personal armor to guard against temptation. At least in my head, Love in the Shell is really about two people who are both trapped inside their own physical and emotional armors, slowly breaking through each other's defenses, and I just love how the title manages to capture both of their personal struggles in one simple phrase! If anyone has the time to read through all my rambling, I'd love to hear your thoughts and see if you interpret it the same way or see something totally different!
The title makes me think they are going to fall in love in the shell, but hepan is a clam who has a shell, so…
Honestly, there are so many times where a drama's title barely matches the actual plot, so I wouldn't be surprised if that's the case here too! But the way I interpret "Love in the Shell" is actually a bit different. To me, the "shell" works on two totally different levels for the female lead: First, there's her literal form. Since she's a clam demon, the "shell" is her actual physical shell that she pulls out as armor or a hiding spot whenever fight scenes get intense. Second, and honestly my favorite part, is the emotional wall. The "shell" is a massive metaphor for the defense mechanisms she builds around her heart. She approaches the male lead purely out of a calculated, life-or-death mission to steal his magical essence, so she keeps her real feelings completely locked away inside a figurative shell. It makes the whole setup so much more interesting if you look at it that way!
I'm excited about the remaining days of their filming the drama. Looking forward to the successful wrapped up…
I’m sorry if I’m mistaken, please don’t take this the wrong way. The way you talk reminds me a lot of another fan named Jinxinmu, who was constantly sharing updates about this drama. You both have a very similar way of expressing yourselves. If I’m wrong, please don’t mind!
I am done talking to you. You clearly lack basic reading comprehension, and the moment you step outside praising your favorite actor, you spew absolute nonsense. I am blocking you because I am completely exhausted by your replies. Disguising constant negativity as just presenting opinions doesn't excuse playing the same broken record over and over, especially when you spread false info and feel the need to jump in every time her fandom speaks or defends her. Trashing an artist endlessly while obsessively inserting yourself into her discussions is pure hypocrisy. But unfortuanately you are not smart enough to block me.. Goodbye!!
Well, same for you, but I won't, because the idol himself is very smart and talented, unlike you, who talk shit about artists all the time. But alas, his fans (ofc not all) are so stupid!!
Of course, using "dear" relates to age, so who are you being sarcastic with? Huh? A random online stranger? Fr? And who tf are Meren and Tea? I don't know any of those bitches who commented those shitty things, so don't associate me with those nasty people! Have you ever seen ME comment about any of the other artists you mentioned? And what tf are you talking about with those dating things? When did I ever say anything about them dating? I have apologised multiple times that I didn't make the comment with that intention. Oh God! Learn how to read something and interpret it properly instead of twisting it to fit your own narrative, cause clearly you are always wrong! Stop going off track! REPLY TO WHAT I ACTUALLY COMMENTED, NOT SOMETHING ELSE! If you aren't old, you aren't a kid either. When you personally insulted me days ago, you were certainly old enough to write all of that. First, learn how to read a comment and reply to that exact message instead of beating around the bush!
And what about this "your fandom" bullshit? First you directly accuse me of making those comments (which I never did), and then when I call you out, you edit your message to "your fandom" and call me blind? Woah!! Whenever I look, I see people commenting on "your fandom" instead of the actual comment. If you really want to reply to my comments, then respond to what I actually said and not to what "your fandom" commented! You are talking to me, not the whole fandom. Why are you bringing that up under my post when I never mentioned anything like that? If you want to direct comments at "your fandom," go say it to them directly. Don't bring it into my comment section. What an unreasonable person.
Since the day I joined, I have NEVER made comments like that about anyone. I have only defended Esther against hateful remarks. Aside from that, I used to just share Reuters reports and leaked online videos out of excitement. I have never written a hateful comment toward anyone because there is simply no reason to. I may have made a mistake in how I typed my initial comment, for which I apologize again. However, I will NEVER tolerate anyone making false accusations about things I haven't done! Absolutely never. So stop it. If you don't like what I post, just don't reply to me. I am never rude to anyone in this space because everyone here is just a random person online, but if someone comes at me with false accusations, I will not tolerate it and will call it out regardless. I will continue to post about this drama, and going forward, I will be more mindful of what I write.
Get lost, you immature older person! Making false accusations against a random person online showing you have no idea how to behave properly in an online space. What is your problem whether this fandom is blind or not? That is not your concern, so stop jumping in all the time! Even if this fandom is blind, you aren't going to cure it, so just get lost! Don't ever come talk or reply to me again. Disgusting.
And don't pull the "I'm older" card and address everyone as "dear." Do you really lack the basic common sense to realize you shouldn't falsely accuse someone regarding such a sensitive and inappropriate topic, especially when I am deeply uncomfortable with it in real life and never participate in those conversations? What kind of older person are you? You're acting completely immature.Don't you dare say that ever again, because I have NEVER made comments like that about anyone, online or in real life!
Well, I was waiting for your comment too, because I knew you would reach out to me. Sorry to call you a bitch, but don't you dare claim that I called anyone female presenting or gay. Do not say that. Show me one single comment where I ever said anything like that. I have never in my life commented on anyone's sexuality or personal identity, because that is a sensitive and inappropriate topic for me and everyone else. Don't ever accuse me of that—this is a warning. You can talk about Esther being disliked, or play the victim card, because I'm already used to hearing all of that. But claiming that I made horrible comments about someone's identity? I don't want to see a single comment making that false accusation again.
That being said, if my original comment made anyone uncomfortable, I sincerely apologize! It was honestly just meant as light, casual banter and I definitely did not mean for it to be taken as a serious statement about their real lives. I will be more mindful about how I word things from now on, but I just wanted to apologize and clear up what I actually meant.
To me, the word shell works on two totally different levels. For the female lead, it represents her literal physical form as a clam demon using her shell as armor during battles, but it also doubles as the emotional wall around her heart since she approaches the male lead purely out of a calculated, life or death mission to steal his magical essence.
At the same time, the male lead is trapped in a shell of his own built by strict Daoist discipline, duty, and ethics, using his cold and detached exterior as personal armor to guard against temptation.
At least in my head, Love in the Shell is really about two people who are both trapped inside their own physical and emotional armors, slowly breaking through each other's defenses, and I just love how the title manages to capture both of their personal struggles in one simple phrase!
If anyone has the time to read through all my rambling, I'd love to hear your thoughts and see if you interpret it the same way or see something totally different!
To me, the "shell" works on two totally different levels for the female lead:
First, there's her literal form. Since she's a clam demon, the "shell" is her actual physical shell that she pulls out as armor or a hiding spot whenever fight scenes get intense.
Second, and honestly my favorite part, is the emotional wall. The "shell" is a massive metaphor for the defense mechanisms she builds around her heart. She approaches the male lead purely out of a calculated, life-or-death mission to steal his magical essence, so she keeps her real feelings completely locked away inside a figurative shell.
It makes the whole setup so much more interesting if you look at it that way!
And what tf are you talking about with those dating things? When did I ever say anything about them dating? I have apologised multiple times that I didn't make the comment with that intention. Oh God! Learn how to read something and interpret it properly instead of twisting it to fit your own narrative, cause clearly you are always wrong!
Stop going off track! REPLY TO WHAT I ACTUALLY COMMENTED, NOT SOMETHING ELSE! If you aren't old, you aren't a kid either. When you personally insulted me days ago, you were certainly old enough to write all of that. First, learn how to read a comment and reply to that exact message instead of beating around the bush!
I may have made a mistake in how I typed my initial comment, for which I apologize again. However, I will NEVER tolerate anyone making false accusations about things I haven't done! Absolutely never. So stop it. If you don't like what I post, just don't reply to me.
I am never rude to anyone in this space because everyone here is just a random person online, but if someone comes at me with false accusations, I will not tolerate it and will call it out regardless. I will continue to post about this drama, and going forward, I will be more mindful of what I write.
I have never in my life commented on anyone's sexuality or personal identity, because that is a sensitive and inappropriate topic for me and everyone else. Don't ever accuse me of that—this is a warning. You can talk about Esther being disliked, or play the victim card, because I'm already used to hearing all of that. But claiming that I made horrible comments about someone's identity? I don't want to see a single comment making that false accusation again.