Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 32 minutes ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: August 3, 2026
Replying to Hawk • 5 hours ago
You know what is the best way to ignore them? Ignore them. Not talking about it.There’s no need to take the…
And I pity your fandom if you and Antzela are the best examples of real Hou Minghao fans!!
1 0
Replying to Hawk • 7 hours ago
Honestly, at this point I think this section is dominated by fake accounts. There are empty profiles that support…
Honestly, you’re asking people not to blindly follow other people’s narratives, but at the same time, you’re making assumptions about fake accounts, coordinated attacks, and people protecting the other side without providing any actual proof. Isn’t that exactly the kind of thing you’re telling others not to do?
And saying that all the other accounts made in 2021/24 are fake is honestly so diabolical. Please hear yourself for a second and look at your own account before making that argument. Your account was literally created 19 days ago. So by your own logic, should we automatically assume your account is fake too?
Just because someone disagrees with your interpretation or doesn’t respond in the way you expect doesn’t automatically make them a fake account or someone with ulterior motives. And the fact that certain people aren’t visible in every discussion doesn’t necessarily mean they’re deliberately protecting anyone.
And as far as I can tell from reading the other comments, this is also about Antzela, someone I’ve personally had multiple clashes with and whose behavior I strongly dislike. So obviously, if I see people calling out behavior that I also find hateful or problematic, I’m going to support that regardless of who is saying it. That doesn’t mean I’m protecting the other side or that I’m part of some coordinated attack. I’ve literally blocked her, so I have no reason to be involved with her personally.
If the goal is genuinely peace, then maybe stop speculating about people’s identities and intentions and focus on what they actually said and did. Telling people to think for themselves should apply to everyone involved, including you. Otherwise, it just becomes another narrative people are expected to accept without questioning.
Please hear yourself and read your own post before making these accusations.
10 0
Replying to Khaana • 7 hours ago
And just now I read somewhere drama shooting is almost over
Yes... According to Hou Minghao's schedule, it will wrap up before 21st October. And there was a melon that said it will wrap up on 18th Oct
7 0
Replying to Nick_Fox • 7 hours ago
i swear there were more photos the last time i checked. did something happen to them?
there were many photos but due to mdl rules they got deleted.. mdl rules donot allow fan or paparazzi photos to be in a gallery..
3 0
On Love in the Shell • 1 day ago
Oh, both Hepan and Rong Chenzi are going to shoot scenes in the same outfit from the kiss scene reuters that went viral a month back.. Wonder which scenes they'll film tonight.
9 0
On Love in the Shell • 3 days ago
They’ve already deleted many photos from the gallery, including those with official Weibo links, but some are still there. I don’t know how long they’ll remain in the gallery.
6 0
Replying to dellutgerysallut • 4 days ago
YASHHH THE CAST...THE OST...THE CINEMATOGRAPHY ARE AMAZINGšŸ˜ā€¼ļøšŸ„µprobably between Q4 2026 - Q1 2027.
It is definitely!! I am waiting for it to air now...
0 0
Replying to Kokuto • 4 days ago
Welp, I wished I read the whole commentary, before responding to the comment I was notified for. ;p I just reposted…
Ok, so first of all, Weibo links aren't banned on MDL. Weibo is banned in my country, and hence I can't access the links. Furthermore, Weibo links are currently the only official and necessary sources for MDL. When I say Weibo links are banned, I mean in my own country, the country I am living in; Weibo is banned here. I am not talking about Weibo links being banned on MDL.
0 0
Replying to Kokuto • 5 days ago
Welp, I wished I read the whole commentary, before responding to the comment I was notified for. ;p I just reposted…
Its okayy.. its better than none… thank you 😊
1 0
Replying to luxee • 5 days ago
Honestly, I just want both fandoms to stop slandering each other and let things cool down. Weibo fans can be so…
Thank you to you too. Let's support the drama and both the leads for their hard work!! 🫶
3 0
Replying to Kokuto • 5 days ago
Welp, I wished I read the whole commentary, before responding to the comment I was notified for. ;p I just reposted…
Ahhh, thank you too… but there is no HePan (FL) photo in the whole gallery... I hope someone uploads HePan pics with a Weibo link... šŸ˜”
1 2
Replying to ysxhysal • 5 days ago
Person Esther Yu
When will the Profile Picture of Esther Yu in MDL changed? Help me changed it to her most recent and beautiful…
I literally have uploaded a nice beautiful pic for 3 times... LIKE 3 TIMES!!! but every single time it has been rejected.. atp I am just fed up with all these rules.... Ahhhhh!!!!
9 5
On Love in the Shell • 5 days ago
Can a kind Xinxin/drama fan also upload pics of He Pan in the gallery, attaching the official Weibo link in the description... pretty please :)
5 0
Replying to Kokuto • 5 days ago
Welp, I wished I read the whole commentary, before responding to the comment I was notified for. ;p I just reposted…
And the two pics I uploaded, they just deleted them… maybe because of the lack of an official Weibo link.
1 0
Replying to Kokuto • 5 days ago
Welp, I wished I read the whole commentary, before responding to the comment I was notified for. ;p I just reposted…
The thing is, the recent pictures uploaded on Twitter include the Weibo link, but the previous ones, and a few others, don’t have it attached. :(
1 4
Replying to Kokuto • 6 days ago
Welp, I wished I read the whole commentary, before responding to the comment I was notified for. ;p I just reposted…
Since Weibo is banned here, I used a Twitter link instead. Could you kindly provide the Weibo links for the two pictures I posted so I can edit and attach them to the photos?
1 9