Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 5 hours ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: April 20, 2023
  • Awards Received: Comment of Comfort Award1
Replying to ren • 20 days ago
Title Against the Current Spoiler
it's bestowed upon by the emperor. lol they have no say.
There’s a preview with Xu mama dressed finely sitting with LanXiang so I hope and expect so.
5 1
Replying to Intrepid_Dreamer • 20 days ago
Title Against the Current Spoiler
Does anyone else feel the shows writing took a hit these past few episodes? Like I still love the show and am…
I do agree they’re all crazy, but there’s still more to Du Cique and Zhao XingTang’s stories. And yes, also for Ji Er— in the trailers we see Ji Er happily going off on her own when freed.
2 1
Replying to ymynym • 20 days ago
Title Against the Current Spoiler
is he really dead?
I don’t want Yuan to die either; but way to go 3rd sis!
0 0
Replying to LivV • 20 days ago
I see a few people not satisfied with the new villian girl when I see she is making sense . The others were as…
That’s how I see it too. And we are given the females as the focus (front face) of the antagonists, but they have males behind them doing worse or being the master minds (Zhao patriarch, the Duke, Du Zheng). I can’t wait to see rest of Zhao Xing Tang snd Du Cique’s stories.
7 1
Replying to FrankieD • 22 days ago
Title Against the Current Spoiler
So people who read the novel said the fl was almost married before the ml swooped in but I want to believe for…
From what I see so far by ep 20, her parents approved (this is important because of what our ML will do to marry her— he doesn’t ask her parents first) of her engagement to the other guy, and the guy lives in the same courtyard, so she wouldn’t be going far.
1 1
Replying to Saffy88 • 22 days ago
If grandad can just pronounce a death sentence on his granddaughter without blinking why not just send an assasin…
lol Road to Splendor, anyone?
4 2
Replying to emotionallyevil • 22 days ago
I only just realised the actress Zheng He Hui Zi playing as Du Cuique is the exact same actress from In Blossom,…
She's lowkey one of my favorites. I'm one of the ones who dropped In Blossom because they dropped her lol. She's kickin' ass in this drama, and we haven't even seen all that she will do yet! I do wish she would get some more main lead actress roles though.
3 1
Replying to Big_Red_1011 • 23 days ago
Title Against the Current Spoiler
If this was an interactive movie/game, what percentage of people would’ve given her the antidote? 🤣
They both definitely come back.
1 0
Replying to Purple_Haze • 23 days ago
Title Against the Current Spoiler
-I’ve watched a decent number of xianxias but i felt like this one’s the first that really shows the world…
Lan Xiang’s Shen identity isn’t discovered by JinQi until well after they’re married, and I believe they already have kids at that point. He tells no one, because that knowledge would endanger Lan Xiang. The quiet 3rd sister will marry the Marquis.
1 1
Replying to ibisfeather • 24 days ago
Ep12the practicality of the Lin women! ChangZeng and Chang Min start fighting and the ladies discreetly move to…
It's obviously a repeated phenomenon in their household 🤣
4 0
Replying to Chanchan • 24 days ago
Title Against the Current Spoiler
Anyone...is it the quite lin sister or lady du who marries the marquis?... in some trailer i thought i saw she…
In the trailer it looks like the quiet 3rd sister (illegitimate) will marry the Marquis. Probably taking 2nd sister's spot because 2nd sister was ensared in the Du siblings' plots (and she was immature and spoiled at that point-- I think she will experience her own character growth later).
2 1
Replying to mommacat • 25 days ago
It’s hard for me to think of ones similar because this one is really cream of the crop. What do you like about…
Also: The Long Ballad; Court Lady; Legend of Xiao Chuo. I feel like after these, we'd be going back to the classics like Huan Zhu Ge Ge / Returning Pearl Princess lol
1 0
Replying to mommacat • 25 days ago
It’s hard for me to think of ones similar because this one is really cream of the crop. What do you like about…
Fated Hearts is another good historical non-fantasy. And also Perfect Match, for the romance, not so much a sweeping plot with action.
1 2
Replying to yellowfruit • 25 days ago
that just how rich spoiled people are regardless of times period
Agree. Also I think that’s the whole point of her character being the other extreme from the servants— to show how different the lives are in each social class.
6 0
Replying to lixayy • 25 days ago
someone pls recommend me similar type of cdrama to bingewatch while I wait for new episode updates🙏🏽
It’s hard for me to think of ones similar because this one is really cream of the crop. What do you like about this one? Slow burn? Historical realism (even though not based on an actual historical period, but there is no fantasy element)? The main character born rich but reduced to rags and climbing back up? Scrappy heroine? Some of my favorites along these lines are: Blossoms in Adversity, Road to Splendor, Prisoner of Beauty, Are You the One?

If you want more from the director or screenwriter, I really enjoyed Filter, but it is not a historical.
2 4
Replying to mommacat • 25 days ago
So he grants her freedom from indentured servitude only to trap her into marriage? Or was it his parents/grandparents…
*in the trailer where she slaps him. Lol I realized my wording might sound wrong by saying “she gives it to him” 😆
0 2
Replying to mommacat • 25 days ago
So he grants her freedom from indentured servitude only to trap her into marriage? Or was it his parents/grandparents…
Oh my man is shameless. I love it, but hopefully it isn’t done in a way that gives off red flags. I did enjoy her temper in the trailer where she gives it to him right after the wedding rites are done.
5 5
Replying to ItsBRN • 25 days ago
Judging by the trailers, the male lead's ex-wife is going to show up again, but honestly, her storyline just seems…
With this kind of storyline, I don’t think her character is being redeemed. It’s just telling a bitter story; she could be both a pitiable character and also an irredeemable one for all the inexcusable things she did.
0 0