🚨might include spoiler 🚨So guys, I have a major doubt regarding this drama, okay? 😭In the starting few…
It’s the same guy. Zhao XingTang only cheated with one guy, her cousin who does the cross dressing. But you’re getting confused with the 2nd guy who cross dresses, the one who told FL not to follow him— that is not the cheating cousin. *That* guy was Jiugao, the ML’s sidekick.
Not a good idea to watch ep 27 while on the cardio machines at the gym. Sniffling and 😭while on the arc glider and treadmill 🥹😮💨 I knew the wedding would be good, but oh the simultaneous tears and laughter, all the feels in one episode. Comedy gold lines from so many characters!
I still don’t understand why they cry when fl was marrying into a noble family. and for the fact she was once…
The Xu family’s objective has always been to stay away from the rich and powerful ever since they took in Shen Jia Lan as their daughter. After what happened to the Shen family as well as the real Xu Lan Xiang, they want as little to do with the rich and nobles as possible. They only want to live quietly in peace. Lan Xiang may have survived her first stint in the Lan main house, but it doesn’t guarantee a safe return even if she holds the position of Young Madam.
Who is the mother of 3rd sister of the Lin family? Why does this 3rd sister have such low self esteem?
Her mother was a concubine to LJQ’s dad. She already passed away. Concubines and their daughters are lower on the totem than legitimate offspring and the main wife.
Guys, since the beginning why did Lin Jinqi never even think about Shen Jialan or the Shen family? Like he doesn’t…
they never actually met as Shen Jia Lan and Lin JinQi. And Shen Jia Lan’s body was replaced by the real Lan Xiang’s body (she died of the illness that Lady Shen gave them money for). The Xu’s happened to find the Shen women before Jia Lan could die and they offered to swap the girls since their daughter had just passed. They were grateful for Shen Jia Lan and her mother’s kindness, even if it was too late for their real daughter.
The engagement between the Shen and Lin was just that— in the early stages and broken off before anything really binding.
From ML’s POV:He has no idea Lanxiang is actually his former fiancée, Shen Jialan. He doesn’t know about…
I agree he doesn’t know her Shen background just yet. But I don’t think he thinks of her as a commoner who would be happy to marry him. He probably hopes she likes him as a person at least (he can reasonably assume this since she has told him before, on that drunken night where she tells him he’s a good person; plus his family are grateful to him for releasing them from indenture). I think he’s expecting some kind of backlash from her, since he understands her personality. But he probably doesn’t expect such strong backlash because he doesn’t know her entire story. I don’t see where he is simply assuming she would not refuse him. He got the royal decree, sure, but it was more to override his family’s objections, not hers, even if it effectively overrides hers too. One thing at a time in his mind. 🤣
May i know what is the relationship of shifu Lu Zhong Bai family, the opera singer Fu Rong family and Shen family?
Not sure if they will reveal anything further, but there’s no real relationship between the families. it’s just the similar situation where all 3 families were persecuted by the same emperor for whatever he considered treasonous. And then our 3 survivors incidentally found each other and became friends.
Why is this drama tagged as "fantasy"? I didn't see any fantasy elements yet. Am I blind?
The original novel included rebirth of the FL, so I think someone assumed the drama would follow that— but the drama is vastly different and does not include that part.
i just finshed ep 26. Im sorry. im very disappointed. the writing has failed the story.the showed how the crucial…
I actually don't think the writing is rushed-- the opposite really. They're taking their time in giving us all of LJQ's point of view. Just because we didn't see it in these 2 episodes doesn't mean it's not coming. We see quite a bit of XLX's already, and I'm sure more will come when they finally meet face to face for the wedding.
Also, I don't want drama Jin Qi to become book Jin Qi-- they are very different characters, and book JinQi (actually named Lin Jinlou) was outright abusive.
You are right about Lan Xiang not liking Han romantically, though.
The engagement between the Shen and Lin was just that— in the early stages and broken off before anything really binding.
Also, I don't want drama Jin Qi to become book Jin Qi-- they are very different characters, and book JinQi (actually named Lin Jinlou) was outright abusive.