Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 10 days ago
  • Gender: Male
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: August 13, 2021
On The Heir • 10 days ago
Title The Heir
A review under 8 is way too low for this. That said we cannot rate it high as well ahaha. Do not look at numbers, just watch it. It is one of those dramas which flows like a breeze despite not being our typical drama.
1 0
On The Glory Part 2 • 10 days ago
OH well, what a way to bounce back against all the hatred. The Glory season has really shut all the trolls.
0 0
On Against the Current • 10 days ago
Can this match Story of Ming Lan ? Out of nowhere, I felt like searching for a drama to watch and I want something as good as Ming Lan. Help me xD
2 6
On The Heir • May 21, 2026
Title The Heir
I just watched the entire ten episodes so far without any brakes... The plot and screenplay is so damn perfect. Then I come up here to read and rating is at 7.x ??

Really a 8.5+ drama :) And beware that so far they had only setup the backstories for each character and I expect it to get only better
8 1
Replying to Pachecopc • Apr 11, 2026
Title Joy of Life Season 2 Spoiler
I am currently watching season 1 and I know this is not romance centered but can someone tell me if FX takes on…
In real story, he ends up together with almost all FLs although it is not explicitly specified. Mainly because all FLs are strong in their own way and has their own life they do not stay together with ML. However the recent Chinese censorship does not allow, so they removed the Harem out of it i believe ?
0 0
On Pursuit of Jade • Apr 9, 2026
Wow, one of the finest dreama in recent times. That village life was a dream.!! Thank you for this.
12 1
On Love in the Clouds • Apr 9, 2026
This drama has started out on a fantastic note and kept the rush until the most of drama... However 36 episodes were pretty too long and eventually lost the steam. Something really worth watching however.
1 0
Replying to cdrama_addict29 • Feb 22, 2026
Title My Fated Boy
Is this worth watching? I'm on Ep2 and I don't feel the chemistry of the leads. I dunno if I should drop it or…
Definitely worth your watch if you are into romance and simple dramas with not much hate
3 0
On Tian Xi Wei • Feb 22, 2026
Person Tian Xi Wei
Our LiTian has grown up <3 Best wishes dear for much more success and happiness.
2 0
On New Life Begins • Feb 22, 2026
Wow, one of the quiet sweet drama which encourages family, friendship, women freedom and many more good natures. I am very happy that I found this gem.
2 0
Replying to Nikhil • Jan 23, 2026
Title Shine on Me
Does anybody know dramas where both leads are rich like this one, not one being rich?
Crash Landing on You.
1 0
On Rainbow Xu • Dec 12, 2025
Person Rainbow Xu
After our secret, I did not find her in any good plot ( maybe I missed some ? ). Wishing her very best to reach more heights and success soon. Big Fan.
3 2
Lily Alice • Dec 12, 2025
While I do not like to jump to conclusions, I wouldn't stand and support someone who is very suspicious either. Maybe she just took a wrong decision by herself. Then this is one of the guys who shamed her with lies when she was alive. Never can I forgive such PR obsessed guys.
5 0
Replying to Best • Nov 9, 2025
Title Love O2O
currently watching it just want to know if any of the ml backstab him?
No backstabbing or sad moment throughout.
0 1
Replying to Dramaloverrrr123 • Nov 8, 2025
Title Shine on Me
I believe Gu Man is a woman.
Thanks. I only know the name unfortunately haha
1 0
Replying to Mailyn • Nov 7, 2025
Wow, she cured small pox. Did she smuggle in a cow? (Look up the reference if you don't know it.) But I am more…
Asian dramas exist in a parallel universe where dust doesn’t stick, sweat doesn’t form, and everyone wakes up looking ready for a skincare commercial. 😂

If you cannot accept it, they asian dramas are not for you.
2 1
Replying to Eres7 • Nov 6, 2025
Title Dear X
that’s why i dropped it after episode one, I have a weak heart 🤧
I hope they will change the end a little.
1 0