Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 19 minutes ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 6 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: February 2, 2024
  • Awards Received: Golden Tomato Award1
Replying to Cider Melon • Jul 10, 2025
many people on x are asking for roh Jeong eui or Miyeon from (G)I-DLE as FL.
So like Miyeon and Jeong eui fans ?
0 0
Replying to Cider Melon • Jul 10, 2025
many people on x are asking for roh Jeong eui or Miyeon from (G)I-DLE as FL.
???like general or their own fans
0 2
Replying to romland99 • Jul 7, 2025
If he accepts this, it's said filming will begin sometime next year. Don't know what he considers a "break" but…
He said he plans to take a break after his current promised projects ( drama and SF film) meaning if this project starts filming sometime next year he is more likely to take a break before it. This project he is considering it’s not a promised or accepted one yet. He already took a break before and plans on taking a longer one (the duration is unknown what he thinks is “long extended break”). The drama ends filming in Jan 2026 and could be done before not sure about the film
0 0
On Good Partner Season 2 • Jun 29, 2025
Looks like NJH might still join. But she already has a drama coming out Jan 2026 and is getting ready to film another drama, it might get in the way.
0 0
Replying to Mia • Jun 29, 2025
It's the definitely latter. I've tried so hard coz i am fan of fl. But now i find her acting shitty and the storyline…
Don't know where your anger is coming from, seem lots of people call you out for being a hater if that's how you react from a comment...

I get you like or liked her acting before just saying I noticed the change.
0 1
Replying to Irene • Jun 29, 2025
is this a movie or tv show?
movie, always look under the title at the top of page it tells you
5 1
On Hunter with a Scalpel • Jun 29, 2025
Officially dropping this I just can't get past the fl sorry her acting just isn't fit for this role I can see why lots, even in this comment section, aren't feeling her acting
3 0
Replying to Mia • Jun 29, 2025
It's the definitely latter. I've tried so hard coz i am fan of fl. But now i find her acting shitty and the storyline…
you commented here alot and I noticed you now see that her acting is bad
0 3
Replying to 100zzsuzy • Jun 26, 2025
You are literally crazy. Clearly, it's Ryeoun who must be wondering why I'm paired with an average or even terrible…
Really weird calling someone crazy just cause you don’t agree with them. And saying he is one of Korea's most talented young actors especially when you can only in comparison to how many roles he has done really only name one role is a stretch and you clearly have never watched ksr act
6 0
Replying to 100zzsuzy • Jun 19, 2025
I'm stopping the kdrama after these first 3 episodes. I really don't like it, I think it's bad and I'm sorry but…
Same but for me it the lead actress. I tried a few of her project and I can’t get into her or her acting. Nothing against her but imo her acting is bland and kinda awkward. For me she picks projects that sound good but are poorly executed. I dont really know Kang hoon
4 0
Replying to Jyte12 • Jun 14, 2025
lessened the comedy in a comedy?
When comedy is overdone it’s not fun to watch regardless of its comedy tag… especially when it’s childish for adults. Also when overdone it can make someone look like a bad actor
4 2