Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 3 hours ago
  • Location: California
  • Contribution Points: 3 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: March 14, 2025
  • Awards Received: Wholesome Troll1 Free Range Tomato1
Replying to Daldajang • Aug 10, 2026
You can believe what you want, but his "innocence" was never adjudicated, and other accusations remain…
I am neither paid nor encouraged by anyone to voice my opinion here. This is the only place where I have shared my thoughts & perceptions on this subject. I began following this story the day I heard of KSR's tragic demise, soon after it occurred. I have followed news reports closely ever since. Previously, I had been deeply affected by the suicide of Lee Sun Kyun. I never liked Garosero.

Pardon me for splitting hairs and stating facts (like 'his innocence was never adjudicated' or that 'other accusations remain uncontested', which I sincerely believe to be factually truthful statements.)
4 7
Replying to Daldajang • Aug 10, 2026
ISTR reading details & different interpretations of these events which contradict your preferred narrative.
I am not referring to police reports and I have never held Garosero in high esteem. There were circumstances surrounding that dinner/DUI which I consider to be disturbing. There are circumstances surrounding her subsequent debt to GM which I also find unsavory. Likewise, the circumstances surrounding the film Real, Sulli's role and subsequent media storm do not put KSH or his brother/cousin/director/GM president in a good light.

All of this has left me with the impression that the GM executives (namely KSH and Lee Rang) are skillful in grooming, gaslighting, setting up others. It seems obvious to me that they force young women to take the fallout of their own mistakes while distancing themselves. That they set up no fewer than four separate damage-control teams in the past year only reinforces my interpretation of what KSH must have meant in his tearful press conference when he confessed that he (in so many words) suppressed the morals of "human Hyun" in favor of the demands of protecting "Star Hyun" (sic).
1 1
Replying to Daldajang • Aug 10, 2026
Person Kim Soo Hyun
There have been several social media experiments which consistently demonstrate how often people will completely…
Quite so. His face should disappear from our screens & feeds with only his name echoing as a cautionary tale warning future celebrities and studio executives (etc) to check themselves.
7 1
On Kim Soo Hyun • Aug 10, 2026
Person Kim Soo Hyun
KSH is continuing his "Worldwide Comeback Tour", which started in the Philippines and continues in Indonesia. Fans cannot help but speculate which country will he visit next: East Timor, or Papua New Guinea?
3 4
Replying to 16106004 • Aug 10, 2026
Person Jung Hae In
You are a troll.
Not a thing; it's nothing personal. I've never watched him in anything. I never even heard of him until his agency publicized his victimhood.
1 2
Replying to Falhon Cyril • Aug 6, 2026
Calling an adult man a “pussy” because his agency is taking legal action is not the fearless defence of free…
When KSH lured KSR into that restaurant, made her drink, made her drive… When he didn't reward her for all her efforts in helping him establishing his studio GoldMedalist… When his studio threatened her with scary-huge debt-collection threats…

There is a whole lot more going on with the KSH-KSR affair than the garosero distraction…

KSH already admitted (tearfully) that bad things were done in the service of preserving studio GoldMedalist. (And the body count is higher than 1.)

Be careful whom you serve.
0 1
Replying to Falhon Cyril • Aug 6, 2026
Calling an adult man a “pussy” because his agency is taking legal action is not the fearless defence of free…
You already posted an expose about how this action was on the behalf of studio blitzkrieg, and how the article misdirects attention to their talent. So you already know that I was mislead into thinking the actor known as Kyungsoo was behind this campaign. So have a heart and give me a break. I concede he is obviously is just a puppet in this mess.
0 1
Replying to 16106004 • Aug 6, 2026
Person Jung Hae In
You are a troll.
I am a real human person with thoughts & feelings. If you cut me, I bleed. My opinions are my own. Peace.
8 5
Replying to Falhon Cyril • Aug 6, 2026
Calling an adult man a “pussy” because his agency is taking legal action is not the fearless defence of free…
OK, thanks for putting in the paragraph breaks. That helps a lot!

I can gracefully—albeit only partially—concede your first and second points "Pussy" is only partially apropos insofar as it refers to the claims of defamation, which I maintain is rightly within acceptable bounds related to the cost of celebrity. I also consider satire & slander to be acceptable costs to public figures for preserving the human right of freedom of speech (which is so much more important). And I'm OK with allowing the judicial system to determine how high the threshold of tolerance should be. They should be able to prove in court any false allegations of conduct, sexual harassment, and all the rest. I'm just saying, let the lawyers handle it. And also, IMO putting out a PR Blast about your bruised fweelings is a pussy move.

“sticks and stones” – I merely meant to suggest that it might be a better strategy to "grin & bear it" and not whine your problems publicly. (And don't dismiss wisdom because it seems childish. Check out the book, "Everything I need to know, I learned in Kindergarten.")
1 4
Replying to Its Liane • Aug 6, 2026
Those are you four takes? They’re pretty stupid.
No. I merely think that Entertainment Agencies already have their sway in the courts to pursue their legal rights, and putting out a full-page PR campaign is a bitch move.

I get that their earnings expectations have become diminished, they want to do right by their star, and they believe that doing so will overall be more beneficial to their efforts to assuage their losses than harm from online comments from cynical critics like me. It's just not a good look. He looks weak. They look desperate. It might be better were they to simply grin & bear it.

And again, if there is any actual provable harm then let them take it to their judicial system. But their PR blitz (pun not intended) doesn't fizz (so to speak).
1 0
Replying to Its Liane • Aug 5, 2026
Those are you four takes? They’re pretty stupid.
I'm not pained. I call 'em like I see 'em. If he feels the need to sic his attorneys after someone who wronged him by publishing false information, spreading rumors, or sexual harassment then he should simply do that. But having his agency issue a full-page statement on the PR newswire is a bitch move, IMO.

My advice would be for him to learn to brush off defamation like water off a ducks back. If he ever gets cast in another production, he's gonna have to steel himself to the inevitable snickering and mocking gossip. I think it's far simpler to cultivate personal self-confidence (IOW "grow a pair") rather than to insist that everyone else in the world must coddle his delicate sensibilities.
3 4