Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 3 hours ago
  • Location: California
  • Contribution Points: 3 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: March 14, 2025
  • Awards Received: Wholesome Troll1 Free Range Tomato1
Replying to Daldajang • Aug 5, 2026
Huh? If you are comparing PEB's character (Cheon Yeori) to the FL from My Demon, I'm gonna drop. (I'm still at…
Oh! That's her! Thanks. I will bust my gut laughing if she gets another toe-stepping couples' dance-fu fight in this drama. (That's all I care to remember from MD).
0 0
Replying to obsessedWITHdrama • Aug 5, 2026
a bitch in My Demon, a bitch in Spooky in love as well
Huh? If you are comparing PEB's character (Cheon Yeori) to the FL from My Demon, I'm gonna drop. (I'm still at ep 4). That bitch did nothing to temper the evil ML's tendencies. She should have made him revisit some of his damned and given them some relief. I don't understand why more people don't absolutely despise MD. It was the worst!
0 2
Replying to GloriousInMelody • Aug 4, 2026
Title Dream to You Spoiler
i love love ENA for giving us normal initimate scenes lol. probably have to do with the late night slot at which…
Really? That's fascinating! The Content Rating is only 15+, so I never would have expected to see anyone climax. I gotta check this out!
3 3
Replying to min • Aug 4, 2026
did bale's chapter just ended?
So far—at least—a major character comes back from the dead by the final episode. Last season it was Jinman. I think this time it'll be Bale, but some others are hoping to see Woojin return.
4 5
Replying to Rose • Aug 4, 2026
episode 4 got spoiled to me and now i'm so mad i don't even wanna watch it anymore
Been there. I can empathize. Grr!
1 0
Replying to OceanBlue132 • Aug 4, 2026
They really killed three important characters in one single episode???? J,Bale and Woojin???? Is Jeong Jinman…
If only she had taught Woojin that trick!
0 0
Replying to OceanBlue132 • Aug 4, 2026
I feel really bad for Jian...poor girl got into all these mess only for Jinman...lost her parents, her childhood,her…
Yep. She & her family paid the ultimate price for Jinman's "service".
0 0
Replying to Sunshine • Aug 4, 2026
They have a drone or robot for and & all types of attack haha. When he pulled out the boat robot I burst out…
It's called a torpedo.
Fun fact: The very first demonstration of wireless remote-control (of any kind) was back in 1898 at Madison Square Garden when genius inventor Nicola Tesla produced a radio-guided torpedo for the US Navy. (U.S. Patent No. 613,809)
1 0
Replying to Hannaehh • Aug 4, 2026
Can’t they just make Woojin still be alive?
This series is notable for bringing back a character who is believed to be dead for the last episode of the season. But I'm guessing that this time it'll be Bale. Because that has symmetry with Jin Man's S1 return.
0 0
Replying to Deni Star • Aug 1, 2026
Shop for killers hits different 👌👍💯
Season 2 is half-over and she still hasn't sold a single firearm
5 0
Replying to Tom • Aug 1, 2026
Title Mousetrap
Just as well. No point watching a mystery drama if you can't even get the premise right.
Sure. I hope the script makes him sympathetic with the capacity to care about someone (anyone) besides himself.
0 0
Replying to Salwa Nice • Aug 1, 2026
Special episode 1 Have been Released, 2nd ep will air tomorrow.
Netflix never streams special episodes. These weren't part of their original contract with SBS, and they don't continue the story.

And I can only think of one example of a special episode that actually contained additional scenes which expand the story. Mr. Queen had two special episodes, the first was the usual BTS, cast interviews, & outtakes but the second one (Mr. Queen: The Bamboo Forest) presented several dramatic "secret stories" of different characters. But it never appeared on Netflix. (I think it might be on Vicki or YouTube.)
2 0
Replying to vvss03 • Aug 1, 2026
I found it weird how Son Na Eun is one of the main role while Park Jin U (Laundry guy) isn't, while they appear…
She plays a Main Lead while his is a Supporting Character.
1 0
Replying to AL MIKE • Aug 1, 2026
Love this show, only thing I don't like is the cgi- it reminds me of SYFI channel original shows.
I really like many SYFI Channel original shows, regardless of their modest budgets or the state of the art of CGI at the time. Quality storytelling wins every time!
2 0
Replying to andriaa • Jul 31, 2026
Recently i finished The King's Affection, first time watching Park Eun Bin and i was satisfied. Currently watching…
I'm impressed by her range. She just recently went all-out in Wonderfools, and also played unique characters in Castaway Diva, Hyper Knife, and (of course) Extraordinary Attorney Woo. I think she portrayed other over-the-top characters in some other dramas, also.
6 2
Replying to FDiyF • Jul 31, 2026
I am curious. Which part of the story did they use AI?
People are also saying AI was used during the flashbacks to NK training in eps 1 & 2.

But also, I've noticed people tend to conflate AI with CGI and forget that we still have humans creating special effects imaging too.
6 1