Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 3 hours ago
  • Location: California
  • Contribution Points: 3 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: March 14, 2025
  • Awards Received: Wholesome Troll1 Free Range Tomato1
Replying to sejong wife • Jul 29, 2026
it's not the same male lead? The male lead of hdl was yeo jingoo?
It's not. HdL was IU & Yeo Jin Goo—entirely different cast. The similarity is the theme of a hotel proprietress who sees ghosts.
0 0
On Spooky in Love • Jul 29, 2026
Has the connection to Spellbound (2011) been discussed? Is this really an adaptation of that old movie? I'd like to think of these as separate (despite the fact they share the same native title, 오싹한 연애). The premise is only somewhat similar, and the screenwriter and director are different. But MDL links them under Related Content on both pages.

In Spellbound, there is a jealous ghost who interferes with the MC dating. I sure am not looking forward to that occurring here. (Also creepy magician stuff which I'm likewise happy to do without.)
0 4
On Taxi Driver • Jul 29, 2026
Title Taxi Driver
Started strong. Dropped it mid-season. They should have stuck with the cab thing. The video game was clever. The show became something else. Nice (I suppose) that this dealt with IRL crimes, but maybe firing the head writer mid-season wasn't in the best interests of the storytelling.
1 0
Replying to Daldajang • Jul 28, 2026
John Wick seems to be a close comparison
AKR has a Content Rating of 15+ for SBS TV. Is Agent Kim a pacifist in the manhwa?
1 0
Replying to Crelisya • Jul 28, 2026
Looks like it's based on a webtoon, so it got that predictable, generic, fast-food type vibe. I ain't really fw…
John Wick seems to be a close comparison
3 2
On Spooky in Love • Jul 28, 2026
Title Spooky in Love Spoiler
She imposed upon him the ability to see ghosts and then lied about it to his face like she had given him a venereal disease!
2 1
Replying to Daldajang • Jul 26, 2026
Anyone unspoiled by the manhwa please contribute your ideas on what Season 2 should bring! I'll start…
Season 2 is about the three middle-aged men wearing glasses foiling a NK raid on the Kopiko factory. NK wants the secret recipe for their super soldiers program. Somehow the word gets out and Kopiko becomes so popular it has a hard time keeping supplies in stock. A Battle Royale over the remaining product ensues.
2 2
Replying to Daldajang • Jul 26, 2026
Anyone unspoiled by the manhwa please contribute your ideas on what Season 2 should bring! I'll start…
Season 2 starts off with Agent Kim after having just left his recent makeover with Jung Sang A, getting pulled over by a traffic cop. The officer demands to see his license and insurance documents. Then the cop orders him to get out of the car, saying, "This says you're supposed to be wearing glasses!"
Kim "But officer, I have contacts."
Cop "I don't care who you know, you're still supposed to be wearing glasses!"
Fighting ensues… soon the most dangerous man in the world is on the run again with the entire SK police force after him.
2 0
Replying to Daldajang • Jul 25, 2026
Try to think of it as second-hand smoke
If I absolutely must consume something which has already been ingested by another person, I'd choose second-hand smoke over a digested & excreted sandwich
0 1
Replying to cmschatton • Jul 25, 2026
Mixed feelings with this. It was simultaneously very enjoyable, mixed in with some shit, and even if you put shit…
Try to think of it as second-hand smoke
1 3
Replying to DaniCica • Jul 25, 2026
Wait why am I just seeing that romance is not tagged as a genre🥲🥲🥲
Grifters don't actually romance. Every action is pretense, & part of the con.
2 0
Replying to Sarang • Jul 24, 2026
can anyone tell me please if the two special episodes are also on Netflix ?
Nope. Just SBS.
1 1