News
Replying to Ryeo • May 13, 2024
Title Reply 1988 Spoiler
this drama is like a big warm hug & I'm grateful to whomever recommend this phenomenal story to me ♡ A touching…
Also, Team Taek since episode 1 btw ✌🏽
3 0
On Reply 1988 • May 13, 2024
Title Reply 1988
this drama is like a big warm hug & I'm grateful to whomever recommend this phenomenal story to me ♡ A touching story & a very fun watch, BIG LIKE 👍🏽
2 1
On Celebrity • May 13, 2024
Title Celebrity
Now, I need a 2nd season with Lee Jun Ho pls & thank you 🙏🏽
8 0
On Celebrity • May 13, 2024
Title Celebrity
Addictive, thrilling, stressful & very satisfying!!!! BIG LIKE 👍🏽
5 0
On The Story of Park's Marriage Contract • May 12, 2024
Title The Story of Park's Marriage Contract
they should've kept the drama historical, bc the modern time storyline was BORING!!!!! I'll watch anything with Lee Se Young tho, she always delivers 👑
12 0
On My Dearest Part 2 • May 9, 2024
Title My Dearest Part 2
I really thought part 2 will be a let down compared to part 1 but I was very wrong!!!! the writing for this show is phenomenal & Namkoong & Eun Jin elevated every single scene even higher 👏🏽👏🏽 I had a blast watching this heart wrenching epic & was very satisfied with the ending. BIG LIKE 👍🏽 👍🏽
3 0
On The Impossible Heir • May 4, 2024
Title The Impossible Heir
this show had everything going for it to be a major hit except good writing!!!! Even the FL's weak performance could've been elevated by decent writing for her character which didn't happen. what a waste of a cool concept & a talented cast smh :/
10 0
On My Dearest • May 2, 2024
Title My Dearest
the writing for the characters & the love story in this drama is ON ANOTHER LEVEL!!!!! the acting ,the cinematography, the directing, the pacing.... Kudos to everyone involved tbh 👏🏽👏🏽 on to part 2 🙌🏽
5 0
On Weak Hero Class 1 • May 1, 2024
Title Weak Hero Class 1
I never wanted to slap someone through my screen before omg!!!!!! I hate that bum seok ass BITCH
9 0
On Extraordinary You • Apr 30, 2024
Title Extraordinary You
Hate him or love him, Baek Kyung is, BY FAR, the most interesting/complex character on this show & Lee Jaewook nailed this character in every scene 👏🏽👏🏽
8 2
Replying to Ryeo • Apr 30, 2024
Title 18 Again
Every actor/actress in this drama is perfectly casted and did a phenomenal job throughout the show. This drama…
Also, I need a Ji Hoon spinoff pls
1 0
On 18 Again • Apr 30, 2024
Title 18 Again
Every actor/actress in this drama is perfectly casted and did a phenomenal job throughout the show. This drama started out ok and was slow at times but it kept getting better every episode. An emotional rollercoaster & a fun watch. BIG LIKE 👍🏽
1 1
On Wonderful World • Apr 22, 2024
Title Wonderful World
one of the best, most underrated dramas of 2024 tbh!!! the story, the acting, the cinematography, the writing.... everything 10/10 for me. BIG LIKE 👍🏽
13 0
On The K2 • Apr 21, 2024
Title The K2
Song Yoon Ah's performance & Ji Chang Wook's visuals were the only good thing about this show, everything else was mid at best.
6 0
On Guardian: The Lonely and Great God • Apr 21, 2024
Title Guardian: The Lonely and Great God
Everything about this drama is 10/10 for me!!! the acting, the writing, the cinematography, the phenomenal soundtrack..... my only ick with this show is the high school thing. I mean why couldn't the FL be an adult??!! I don't think it would've changed the story much. Kim Go Eun did a phenomenal job throughout the show, but I couldn't connect with the main romance bc they kept bringing up that she's in highschool, I was grossed out every single time. other than that tho, a brilliant drama & a very fun watch. BIG LIKE 👍🏽
7 0
Replying to fucknu • Apr 19, 2024
Title Guardian: The Lonely and Great God
hii I'm new u know how to earn coin.. i didn't get trying from hours but didn't work 🥲
sorry, I don't know either, I'm new here as well
2 1
On Bloody Heart • Apr 19, 2024
Title Bloody Heart
Lee Joon did a fine job but the writing for his character 'the king' was abysmal, I couldn't root for his character at any point. Jang Hyuk easily carried the show & his powerful performance elevated the poor writing & made the show enjoyable.
7 0
On Guardian: The Lonely and Great God • Apr 19, 2024
Title Guardian: The Lonely and Great God
I haven't finished it yet but I already know I'll be rewatching this masterpiece over & over again 👌🏽
7 4
On The K2 • Apr 18, 2024
Title The K2
Je Ha has much more chemistry with Yoo Jin than he does with Anna, there I said it.
12 3
On Bloody Heart • Apr 13, 2024
Title Bloody Heart
Jank Hyuk's character, which is the villain, is so freakin' smart & soooo hot it's hard not root for him tbh 🤷🏽♀️
4 0
