News
Replying to Elmond_u • Sep 30, 2025
Title Dear Hongrang
his character was fine and his acting was superb. the rest of the show was pretty bad
exactly, and that was the same problem with the impossible heir as well
4 0
On Dear Hongrang • Sep 25, 2025
Title Dear Hongrang
jaewook really needs better scripts. this is the second miss after the impossible heir
9 3
On Dear Hongrang • Sep 25, 2025
Title Dear Hongrang
the cast/acting is 100%, the story/writing is 5%
5 0
On Mr. Sunshine • Feb 23, 2025
Title Mr. Sunshine
This show is too sad & depressing to be 24, an hour+ episodes. It didn't need to be this long AT ALL. It dragged way too long especially in the middle and the ending was unsatisfactory imo. Still I liked the characters very much, and enjoyed watching overall but I won't ever rewatch it again.
6 0
On Study Group • Jan 6, 2025
Title Study Group
It'll never stop being weird to me how much Min Hyun looks just like Cha Eunwoo!!!!
5 8
Replying to Ryeo • Dec 10, 2024
Title Sweet Home
Wildly overrated.
Correction: I just watched part 2 & 3, and this is a masterpiece compared to that insufferable garbage.
1 0
On Hotel del Luna • Dec 4, 2024
Title Hotel del Luna Spoiler
the glaring issue this show has is the lack of chemistry between the main couple. which is a shame bc Man wol had mad chemistry with her love interest from the flashback. other than that, a VERY fun watch 👍🏼
5 1
On Sweet Home Season 3 • Nov 10, 2024
Title Sweet Home Season 3
I'm never watching anything from the writers who wrote this mess ever.
6 2
On Sweet Home Season 2 • Nov 8, 2024
Title Sweet Home Season 2
Just a couple of fine butts and a whole lotta nothing!!!! 6/10
10 0
On Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo • Nov 4, 2024
Title Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo
Romcom done right!!!! The main couple had some of the best natural chemistry I've ever seen in any drama. A VERY fun watch 9/10 👍🏽
4 0
On Sweet Home • Nov 4, 2024
Title Sweet Home
Wildly overrated.
5 1
On Dear Hyeri • Nov 2, 2024
Title Dear Hyeri
Just 12 hours of Shin hye sun acting her ass off, 50 random unnecessary plotlines everywhere, a toxic male lead & a nonexistent healing journey. A wasted potential of a great concept & a phenomenal actress 6/10
20 0
On What Comes after Love • Oct 26, 2024
Title What Comes after Love
Lee Se Young never fails to deliver 100%. What a phenomenal actress 👏🏽👏🏽 Everything in this drama was Fantastic. The cast, the writing, the chemistry, the cinematography.... It was a perfect romantic drama imo.
8 0
On Save Me • Oct 26, 2024
Title Save Me
I've never been so frustrated watching a drama IN MY LIFE!!!!! My blood was boiling half the time and I was using every Korean curse word I've learned for the rest, cause seriously WTF??!!!!!
4 0
On Love Next Door • Oct 24, 2024
Title Love Next Door
The cast & the set up was great, still the drama didn't really give what it's supposed to give.... 7.5/10
10 1
On The Devil Judge • Oct 19, 2024
Title The Devil Judge
Kim Min Jung saying 'Turanuim' is my new ringtone now 😌
1 0
On Happiness • Oct 19, 2024
Title Happiness
Despite the strong cast, the writing was all over the place. I'm genuinely surprised with the high rating, this is a mid drama at best. Still the last 5 minutes of the finale is worth it 🤗
6 0
On Squid Game • Oct 13, 2024
Title Squid Game
For such a premium, exclusive production for a game that deals in life and death, the security in that place was damn rubbish lol
1 1
On Spice up Our Love • Oct 12, 2024
Title Spice up Our Love
Adult 'Extraordinary You'. Loved it but I need at least 10 more episodes of this perfect duo pls & thank you ❤️
7 0
On No Gain, No Love • Oct 10, 2024
Title No Gain, No Love
I enjoyed this drama waaaaay more than I thought I would. It was genuinely hilarious, I had a great time. BIG LIKE 👍🏼
3 0
