News
On The K2 • Apr 11, 2024
Title The K2
the shower fight scene?!!!!!!! I wasn't ready omg 👀💥😍
5 1
Replying to Ryeo • Apr 11, 2024
Title Wonderful World
I've never thought cha eun woo was a bad actor, but I'm pleasantly surprised with his amazing performance in this…
Also, this is my 1st kim nam joo drama & WOW 👌🏽 her effortless performance & talent are just phenomenal 👏🏽👏🏽
5 1
On Wonderful World • Apr 11, 2024
Title Wonderful World
I've never thought cha eun woo was a bad actor, but I'm pleasantly surprised with his amazing performance in this drama & I really appreciate that he keeps trying to improve & reinvent himself. I saw him in a whole new light in this drama tbh 👏🏽👏🏽
14 11
On Wonderful World • Apr 11, 2024
Title Wonderful World
the writing & pacing of this show is just excellent 👌🏽 Also, I love how well planned the storyline is from beginning to end, no rush ending or anything. and every actor delivers every episode I'm impressed 👏🏽👏🏽
3 0
On Love Song for Illusion • Apr 4, 2024
Title Love Song for Illusion
Ji Hoon's acting is 100 while the script is a 10 :-/
7 0
Replying to pooneh • Apr 3, 2024
Title Captivating the King Spoiler
happy ending?
Yes.
1 0
On The Impossible Heir • Apr 1, 2024
Title The Impossible Heir
the writers change their minds about what this show is supposed to be about every two episodes,I swear they have no clue what they're doing lol
19 1
On Abyss • Mar 31, 2024
Title Abyss
Park Bo Young & Ahn Hyo Seop are the saving grace of this drama, everything else is just trash!!!!!
6 2
On The Smile Has Left Your Eyes • Mar 30, 2024
Title The Smile Has Left Your Eyes Spoiler
I saw that sad ending coming a mile away, still I enjoyed every second of this drama!!!! Seo InGuk & Jung SoMin's chemistry is out of this world, and their performance throughout the show was phenomenal 👏🏽👏🏽 I'm definitely gonna rewatch this again, BIG LIKE 👍🏽
2 0
On The Smile Has Left Your Eyes • Mar 29, 2024
Title The Smile Has Left Your Eyes
the soundtrack of this drama is phenomenal.
9 0
On Captivating the King • Mar 24, 2024
Title Captivating the King
I'm genuinely shocked that some ppl didn't like Shin Sae Kyeong's acting & call her a bad actress, Are we watching the same drama?!!! she was one of the best performers on this drama second only to the ML, she was fantastic. bffr
12 4
On Captivating the King • Mar 24, 2024
Title Captivating the King
I enjoyed this waaaay more than I thought I would. this is now one of my fav historical dramas ever!!!!!! the acting, the cinematography, the dialogue, the music 👏🏽👏🏽 I had a great time watching this drama BIG LIKE 👍🏽
5 2
On Captivating the King • Mar 21, 2024
Title Captivating the King
THE ACTING?!!!! I'm mesmerized y'all
6 0
On The Impossible Heir • Mar 19, 2024
Title The Impossible Heir
every character in this show is very unlikeable, even LJW's character, which I didn't think was possible!!!! HuiJu is the only tolerable character and that maybe bc she has only 2 minutes screentime so far lol. Good actors can't save a weak script 👎🏽 what a waste
20 7
On Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo • Mar 14, 2024
Title Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo
that was the saddest thing ever, but I enjoyed every minute of it. this show is well written & very well acted. the entire cast is phenomenal tbh & I get why ppl are still waiting for a 2nd season 8 years later. BIG LIKE 👍🏽
5 0
Replying to Riya • Mar 13, 2024
Title Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo
Did you complete?Not able to gather enough strength to complete last 3 episodes 🥺
heading into the finale with trepidation 🫣
1 1
On Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo • Mar 13, 2024
Title Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo
pain, pain & more pain......
1 5
On Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo • Mar 11, 2024
Title Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo
on episode 18, Will ANYONE end up happy or at least alive by the end of this misery fest?!!!!!!
1 5
Replying to theematchabun • Mar 9, 2024
Title The Impossible Heir
Tae Oh is trying to get In Ha to be the legitimate heir to Kangoh company. By doing so, they both hatch a plan…
I appreciate this, thanks 🙏🏽
0 1
On The Impossible Heir • Mar 9, 2024
Title The Impossible Heir
this would be much more interesting to me if I actually understood the business stuff, but I'm out here fighting for my life tryna understand wtf is going on!!!!!!!!
19 8
