News
On Crash Landing on You • Jul 11, 2024
Title Crash Landing on You
military dramas aren't usually my thing, but after watching CLOY I'm speechless!!!! Everything in this drama is 10/10 for me. the acting, the writing, the cinematography, the chemistry between the leads, the secondary characters, the twists, the cliffhangers.... they really nailed everything in this drama I was on the edge of my seat every episode. A Touching, fun, heartwarming watch ♡ BIG LIKE 👍🏽
6 0
Replying to Ryeo • Jul 10, 2024
Title Strong Girl Bong Soon
Cute, funny, adorable, lovely ( sometimes frustrating) but heartwarming ♡
Also, Bong Bong & Min Min are THE blueprint ♡♡
0 0
On Strong Girl Bong Soon • Jul 9, 2024
Title Strong Girl Bong Soon
Cute, funny, adorable, lovely ( sometimes frustrating) but heartwarming ♡
2 1
On Strong Girl Bong Soon • Jul 7, 2024
Title Strong Girl Bong Soon
the gang scenes are so useless & so annoying omg!!!! it was a bit funny at first but now it's just cringe & a waste of screen time 😬
4 0
On Love in the Moonlight • Jun 29, 2024
Title Love in the Moonlight
if the 4 main characters weren't so unbelievably gorgeous, this would've been a mid drama at best.
9 1
On A Good Day to Be a Dog • Jun 22, 2024
Title A Good Day to Be a Dog
the problem with this drama is that this was supposed to be a funny cute lil romcom but at some point the creators decided to make it a tragic love story instead & not even about the main characters that is. Still enjoyable tho 👍🏽
8 1
Replying to Ryeo • Jun 21, 2024
Title Yumi's Cells Season 2
Oddly enough, I liked this season more than the 1st one. I felt like the love story here was on a deeper level…
Also, I NEED season 3 asap & Soonrok should either be played by Park BoGum or Kim MinGue
3 0
On Yumi's Cells Season 2 • Jun 21, 2024
Title Yumi's Cells Season 2
Oddly enough, I liked this season more than the 1st one. I felt like the love story here was on a deeper level & the chemistry between Yumi & Babi was electric, even the heartbreak hurt more this season imo. GoEun & Jin young delivered phenomenal performances throughout the drama & made this one of my fav dramas ever. BIG LIKE 👍🏽
11 1
On King the Land • Jun 21, 2024
Title King the Land
A cute funny romcom where you don't have to overthink or stress about anything. A funny relaxing watch. Also, LEE JUN HO!!!!!!!! 👌🏽
11 0
On Yumi's Cells • Jun 14, 2024
Title Yumi's Cells
the writing of this show is so dramatic & funny yet so touching & realistic. they made us fall in love with the Yumi & Woong's love story yet also understand why it needs to end that way. this drama deserve more hype tbh. the actors did a phenomenal job, even the voice actors for the cells were perfect. I loved every second of this drama, BIG LIKE 👍🏽
9 0
On Yumi's Cells • Jun 13, 2024
Title Yumi's Cells
Damn it woong, SPEAK TF UP!!!!! he's so frustrating omg
11 0
On 20th Century Girl • Jun 11, 2024
Title 20th Century Girl
I went in knowing this is gonna break me....... and it did 😭😭💔
6 0
On Flower of Evil • Jun 7, 2024
Title Flower of Evil
the writing, the acting, the music, the twists, everything about this drama is on another level, I enjoyed every second. Also, the casting in this drama is immaculate, there isn't a single unlikable character in this show!!! The leads, the adorable kid, the cops, even the Villain was phenomenal. its 10/10 for me BIG LIKE 👍🏽
8 0
Replying to Big Cat Unnie • Jun 2, 2024
Title The Red Sleeve
Insights on OST.https://m.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=20240414050206
that was a beautiful read, thanks for sharing 🙏🏽
1 0
On More Than Friends • Jun 1, 2024
Title More Than Friends
the second lead couple were the saving grace of this drama & the only thing that made it watchable. 30 yo characters acting like teenagers isn't good, realistic depiction of love & relationship struggle. Also, the writing really failed the female lead, especially by the end of the show by making her logic & motivation nonsensical. Anyway, this was a mid drama where the secondary characters were the true stars
2 0
On W • May 30, 2024
Title W
I wish I could erase this drama from my mind & watch it again for the 1st time ♡
8 0
On One Spring Night • May 24, 2024
Title One Spring Night
I loved everything about this drama, the acting, the writing, the production, everything. But the writing & the characterization of the female lead was on another level!!!!! It's so realistic & so different from other dramas, and Han Ji Min's subtle performance elevated the character even higher, it was a joy to watch.👏🏽👏🏽 A touching drama & a very fun watch. Big Like 👍🏽
9 0
On The Crowned Clown • May 23, 2024
Title The Crowned Clown
I have many problems with the writing & the pacing of this story, but the acting, the music, the production were all very good. Overall, it was a decent watch with so much wasted potential. 7/10 for me
0 0
On One Spring Night • May 19, 2024
Title One Spring Night
I'm halfway through this drama and omg???? the chemistry & the tension between the leads is INSANE!!!!
9 1
On Lovely Runner • May 15, 2024
Title Lovely Runner
other than the adorable love story, this show is genuinely hilarious, I love it 🤗
22 1
