News
On While You Were Sleeping • Feb 11, 2024
Title While You Were Sleeping
Even though I enjoyed the legal drama aspect of this show more than the romantic one, still, it was a very fun watch & the chemistry between the cast is incredible and the actors delivered in every scene. Big like 👏🏽👏🏽
1 1
Replying to Ryeo • Feb 10, 2024
Title Destined with You
the writers had no idea what they were doing, but rowoon & bo ah carried the show. A very fun watch that ended…
Also, rowoon's visuals in this show are UNREAL!!! worth the watch just for that tbh 💥
8 2
On Destined with You • Feb 10, 2024
Title Destined with You
the writers had no idea what they were doing, but rowoon & bo ah carried the show. A very fun watch that ended on a high note 👍🏽
12 3
On Destined with You • Feb 10, 2024
Title Destined with You
Jo Bo Ah would absolutely kill it in a historical drama.
0 1
On Destined with You • Feb 8, 2024
Title Destined with You
this show has the most bland, boring, irrelevant side characters I've ever seen in any drama, like the writers didn't even try I swear smh
10 0
On The Fiery Priest • Feb 5, 2024
Title The Fiery Priest
It kinda had a rough start for me but kept getting better every episode & ended on a very high note. Also, the entire cast has phenomenal chemistry, it's a super fun watch!!! can't wait for season 2 😎
1 0
On The Red Sleeve • Jan 30, 2024
Title The Red Sleeve
I was skeptical to watch this after everyone warned me abt the sad ending, but I'm glad I did because it was well worth the watch. they didn't hold back with the writing & the actors nailed every scene I enjoyed both the exciting & the sad parts. Big like 👍🏽
12 1
On Welcome to Samdal-ri • Jan 27, 2024
Title Welcome to Samdal-ri
small town kdramas aren't usually my cup of tea, but the acting & the writing elevated this show so high I enjoyed every second. a fun, heartwarming watch ♡
14 0
On My Demon • Jan 21, 2024
Title My Demon
this show is just visuals on steroids and that's it.
10 0
On Rookie Historian Goo Hae Ryung • Jan 20, 2024
Title Rookie Historian Goo Hae Ryung
I started this show with low expectations and was pleasantly surprised of how very good it turned out to be. it blended the drama, the comedy & the romance very well, and it kept getting better & better every episode. Very underrated imo since I rarely see anyone talking about it but very fun watch 👍🏽
13 0
On Hymn of Death • Jan 17, 2024
Title Hymn of Death
the acting in this drama was on another level, I felt everything 10/10 for me 👏🏽👏🏽
7 0
Replying to Ryeo • Jan 12, 2024
Title The Heirs
♪ Looove is the Momeeeeeeent ♪
I'mma hear this in my nightmares for years 😭😭
12 0
On The Heirs • Jan 12, 2024
Title The Heirs
♪ Looove is the Momeeeeeeent ♪
8 1
On W • Jan 6, 2024
Title W
the writing, the acting, the art style, the soundtrack, THE PLOT TWISTS!!!!! everything in this kdrama blew my mind 👏🏽👏🏽 10/10
9 0
On Alchemy of Souls Season 2: Light and Shadow • Jan 6, 2024
Title Alchemy of Souls Season 2: Light and Shadow
writing the memory loss trope for the entire season instead of just a couple episodes was a BIG mistake and it ruined what could've been a banger sequel. Still was a fun watch tho
16 2
On Alchemy of Souls • Jan 1, 2024
Title Alchemy of Souls
the synopsis of this show doesn't do it justice. I almost missed out on what is now my favorite kdrama EVER!!! Absolutely loved this masterpiece & hope they expand the universe somehow cause I really loved the world they build & the magical elements of it.
4 1
On Nevertheless, • Dec 25, 2023
Title Nevertheless,
Such a high production & cinematography for such a bland, mundane, badly written story. what a waste of time
6 0
On A Good Day to Be a Dog • Dec 22, 2023
Title A Good Day to Be a Dog
Episode 11 is one my absolute favorite of this show so far. I've enjoyed the funny, romantic, doggy storyline so far, but I'm LIVING for the angst of the final arc so much!!!! can't wait for next episode 🙌🏽
8 0
