News
Replying to Ryeo • Mar 8, 2024
Title Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo
wait, what?!!!! I just finished episode 10......... 👀
no I'm scared now 😭😭
0 0
Replying to Ryeo • Mar 7, 2024
Title A Time Called You
Although I was confused for most of the show, I liked how it wrapped up in the end. A touching story and Jeon…
Also, that song from the cassette tape is engraved in my soul now thanks 👍🏽
1 0
On A Time Called You • Mar 7, 2024
Title A Time Called You
Although I was confused for most of the show, I liked how it wrapped up in the end. A touching story and Jeon Yeo Been & Ahn Hyo Seop delivered phenomenal performance 👏🏽👏🏽 Big Like
2 1
Replying to Alann • Mar 6, 2024
Title Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo
Episodes 1-10: ❤️🌸😍💜💟😊🎠Episodes 11-20: 💀💔😭🌚🔪
wait, what?!!!! I just finished episode 10......... 👀
0 2
On Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo • Mar 6, 2024
Title Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo
I can't believe this show is trying to convince me that the most attractive man ever is ugly bc of a SCAR???? lol c'mon
0 1
Replying to Ryeo • Mar 5, 2024
Title The King's Affection
I loved LOVED the ending of this drama ♡ A fun watch with a roller coaster of emotions. BIG LIKE 👍🏽
Also, watching rowoon have bi panic for half the show was hilarious ngl 😂
4 0
On A Time Called You • Mar 5, 2024
Title A Time Called You
Rowoon's cameo shocked & delighted the hell outta me ♡
2 0
On The King's Affection • Mar 4, 2024
Title The King's Affection
I loved LOVED the ending of this drama ♡ A fun watch with a roller coaster of emotions. BIG LIKE 👍🏽
2 1
On A Time Called You • Mar 3, 2024
Title A Time Called You
I'mma keep watching till I understand wtf is going on!!!!!!!!
2 0
Replying to Ryeo • Mar 1, 2024
Title Twenty Five Twenty One
it was my comfort show until it wasn't. It was a perfect drama until it wasn't. it had excellent writing until…
I thought I'll be rewatching this show many many times in the future but now that I finished it.... lol
3 0
On Twenty Five Twenty One • Mar 1, 2024
Title Twenty Five Twenty One
it was my comfort show until it wasn't. It was a perfect drama until it wasn't. it had excellent writing until it didn't..... :/
7 1
On She Would Never Know • Feb 26, 2024
Title She Would Never Know
it really REALLY bothered me that he loved her waaaay more than she did. she doesn't deserve him tbh
10 0
On Healer • Feb 25, 2024
Title Healer
♪ ooooooh myyy loooooove ♪I loved everything about this drama, it was so fun to watch. Also, Ji Chang Wook gives the best hugs in dramas confirmed ♡
6 0
On Joseon Attorney: A Morality • Feb 23, 2024
Title Joseon Attorney: A Morality
the FL dragged this show down so bad, Idk if it's the writing for her character or the actress herself, but she was the weakest point of this show. Even though the writing barely helped him, Woo Do Hwan carried this show by himself, his performance was the saving grace of this show & the only thing that made it watchable. 7/10 at best
8 1
On Business Proposal • Feb 23, 2024
Title Business Proposal
I couldn't see anything past Sung Hoon's pretty dimples sorry (✷‿✷)
2 0
On Marry My Husband • Feb 22, 2024
Title Marry My Husband
I love happy endings so much ♡ I'm gonna miss this show & it's incredible cast. BIG LIKE 👍🏽
6 0
Replying to Ryeo • Feb 22, 2024
Title The Glory Part 2
I gotta say it.........THERAPY anyone?!!!!!!
also, can I be Ye Sol's step mother? 👀
7 3
On The Glory Part 2 • Feb 22, 2024
Title The Glory Part 2
I gotta say it.........THERAPY anyone?!!!!!!
6 4
On The Glory • Feb 15, 2024
Title The Glory
so far the revenge isn't as satisfying as it should be, hopefully part 2 will fix that. still a fun watch tho 👍🏽
1 0
Replying to Ryeo • Feb 11, 2024
Title While You Were Sleeping
Even though I enjoyed the legal drama aspect of this show more than the romantic one, still, it was a very fun…
Also, U tak deserved more screen time ♡
3 0
