Celebrity Replying to cookie1 • Sep 3, 2019
Title Graceful Family Spoiler
I thought the same too. But why do you think that?
because he looks healthy? haha the "spy" looks like not.
0 0
Replying to Roe Empleo • Sep 2, 2019
Title The Great Show
I've been avoiding Noh Jung Eui's recent dramas, because i don't want her to grow up!.. I still want the cute…
she's good in Kill It.
4 0
On Graceful Family • Sep 2, 2019
Title Graceful Family Spoiler
i think chairman grandpa isn't really in coma.
0 2
Replying to BangtanAkatsuki • Sep 2, 2019
Title Graceful Family
What's makjang ?
kind of.
0 0
Replying to ElektrionHeart • Sep 2, 2019
Title Graceful Family
Oh i didnt see this before i commented bcs i was scared of spoilers. Thats been bothering me as well. I have a…
yes I was talking about Wan Soo. an ally is possible but romance, quite not (though i hope there will be)
1 0
On Graceful Family • Sep 2, 2019
Title Graceful Family
the kind of drama/s I am looking forward every year! business, romance, alliance, villains, money talks,betrayals, JUST PURE DRAMA INDEED. I hope it will be consistently good.
3 0
Replying to Sunset • Aug 31, 2019
Title Graceful Family
why is Kim Jin Woo support role again D:
he's in Left Handed Wife as lead. haha
1 1
Replying to ElektrionHeart • Aug 31, 2019
Title Graceful Family Spoiler
Oh i didnt see this before i commented bcs i was scared of spoilers. Thats been bothering me as well. I have a…
remember our heiress has a secret phone? the one texting might be that brother. in love? i dont think it may happen. more on alliance may be.
0 2

1